DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Droid Incredible ships a bit early

  1. Administrator
    JohnDroid's Avatar
    Member #
    1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    1,271
    Liked
    106 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Premium Member
    #1

    Droid Incredible ships a bit early

    It looks like Verizon made a little booboo and shipped out some Droid Incredibles a bit early. A user on Youtube posted a video showing off an unboxing of the early unit. It appears as if Verizon has these units in stock and that a shipping glitch let a few units out.

    I can't imagine Apple would ever make a mistake like this but at least a drunken nerd didn't leave it at a bar



    Remember, we have two separate forums for the HTC Incredible/Droid Incredible
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Master Droid
    brochaos's Avatar
    Member #
    18653
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    782
    Phone
    Motorola Doid
    #2
    i think this happens with every new verizon phone. at least when i used to be over at howard forums, people were always getting them a few days early.
  4. Master Droid
    Sweettooth's Avatar
    Member #
    27656
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    726
    Liked
    60 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #3
    Since when is this a bad thing? "I got it early...DAMN YOU VERIZON AND YOUR OVERLY PROMPT DELIVERY!"
  5. Droid
    Sean's Avatar
    Member #
    816
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    71
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #4
    lol.... this guy is funny!
  6. Droid
    jonbar87's Avatar
    Member #
    15298
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Stationed in Little Rock, AR
    Posts
    70
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #5
    Ordered mine as well. Giving the droid to the wife...hope the incredible can take it's place!
  7. Senior Droid
    Droidlicous's Avatar
    Member #
    1120
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    244
    Phone
    SS 2.2 @ 1000Mhz
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jonbar87 View Post
    Ordered mine as well. Giving the droid to the wife...hope the incredible can take it's place!
    This is what I am doing, just giving it about a month or so for bugs and price to drop!
    Droid X (Leaked Froyo) Green BigDXSerenity Theme
  8. Droid Ninja
    MiXoLoGiSt's Avatar
    Member #
    48708
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,334
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    iPhone 4 16GB
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Droidlicous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonbar87 View Post
    Ordered mine as well. Giving the droid to the wife...hope the incredible can take it's place!
    This is what I am doing, just giving it about a month or so for bugs and price to drop!
    Trust me price wont drop in a month. Probably not even 3 months. It is their newest Android device and their best. The Droid hasn't dropped in price since the day it was released.
  9. Master Droid
    bd1212's Avatar
    Member #
    17936
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    429
    Phone
    Droid
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by MiXoLoGiSt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Droidlicous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonbar87 View Post
    Ordered mine as well. Giving the droid to the wife...hope the incredible can take it's place!
    This is what I am doing, just giving it about a month or so for bugs and price to drop!
    Trust me price wont drop in a month. Probably not even 3 months. It is their newest Android device and their best. The Droid hasn't dropped in price since the day it was released.
    Yes it has. It's $19.99 on Wirefly.
  10. Senior Droid
    awsolot's Avatar
    Member #
    21669
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    151
    Twitter
    @iceryda
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #9
    This guy was a drunken nerd.
  11. Johnly
    Guest
    Johnly's Avatar
    #10
    I feel behind
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. 2.1 on the DROID - an early view
    By RinTinTigger in forum Android News
    Replies: 369
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 04:56 PM
  2. My Droid came early and now I need help figuring this out :o)
    By mixedterp05 in forum New Member Introductions & Site Assistance
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 01:10 PM
  3. Want your Droid early? Try Walmart!
    By JohnDroid in forum Android News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 09:56 AM
  4. Motorola Droid available early?
    By netboy47 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 12:31 PM

Search tags for this page

droid drop ship

,
droid incredible 2009
,
droid ships
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+