DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 43 of 93 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: DroidForums.net & Ultimate Droid ROMs

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    111 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverEndingXsin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chnkyeydflip View Post
    +1 let's do a poll

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Then 100's of CM's groupies would join the forum and flood the pool to make it inaccuate as to how the REAL members feel. That be those with say over 20 posts and not all 20 being BD flames.

This was a witch hunt over a "thanks Bro" and the Mods caved in to a bunch of lackies that will now leave laughing at what they have accomlished. Visit their forum. They have live wallpapers making fun of this this forum with their childish "kanged" and "pnwed" comments.
    i love cyanogenmod, but i would vote to keep blackdroid around because he does make good roms and people do make mistakes, hes not perfect, and deserves another chance.
    I agree with that statement but it will never happen. Ego's are the culprit and now it has spread to the "higher ups" of this forum it seems. (maybe i am wrong) doubtful though
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by huskur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkness View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by huskur View Post

Someone has plans to build a doghouse. Someone has the same plans to build the same doghouse. The "plans" come from "open source" so anyone can use them. One person builds it plain and another adds heat/air conditioning. But both start from the same plan? (google source code)
    What is the difference?

Taking someone else's idea (or work) is what is done every minute of the day in the world. Thats how development works and gets better.
    I like the analogy only that the other guy just took the first guys dog house and painted it. He didn't know how to read the plans from "open source" to build the doghouse in the first place, so he just took the other guys and said tada.
    In other words BD is like the company B.A.S.F. "we don't make the products you buy, we make them better" It's the American way
    That's idiotic. Do you even know what BASF does? They don't take products and do something to them. They make components that companies use to make their own products.....

If you insist on continuing to make these analogies at least make them correctly.
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Above post it NOT COOL. BAN.
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerplaya2090 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SGTiger View Post

Yep. If BD hadn't asked to have his rom removed, no way all of this would have happened. Isn't it ironic that Koush added the rom back and keep it there against BD's wishes. The very rom that they now have moral misgivings about! As long as the money was coming in, the rom was great.
    Yep! Couldn't agree more... blackdroid stopped feeding his wallet.. then failed to feed his ego. So here we are now! I only hope blackdroid continues his work on his own site now.. as that is where I will be spending most of my time as soon as a forum is opened to post in. I cannot express my fustraition and anger more. I tried not to be a fanboy of any developer. But I feel bd got the shaft. And I give him my support! I have 0 respect for koush, cyanogen, and all their followers. And am hugely disappointed in droidforums decision. I am embarrassed to have a droidforums supporting member badge.
    I hope to have the forum up and running around 3-4ish eastern
    Please if you have the time will you PM me when it is live. I want to get signed up ASAP. And if you guys need any staff to help keep the trash out I will be more then willing to help out. As I am sure as soon as it is live cyanogen and koush groupies will be out in full force.
    "Harley Davidson - The Perfect Machine to Turn Gasoline into Noise Without the Pesky Bi-Product of Horsepower!"
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola StarTAC
    Yea I'm going to hell. How can I take it down?
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    111 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Quote Originally Posted by SGTiger View Post

Yep. If BD hadn't asked to have his rom removed, no way all of this would have happened. Isn't it ironic that Koush added the rom back and keep it there against BD's wishes. The very rom that they now have moral misgivings about! As long as the money was coming in, the rom was great.
    Yep! Couldn't agree more... blackdroid stopped feeding his wallet.. then failed to feed his ego. So here we are now! I only hope blackdroid continues his work on his own site now.. as that is where I will be spending most of my time as soon as a forum is opened to post in. I cannot express my fustraition and anger more. I tried not to be a fanboy of any developer. But I feel bd got the shaft. And I give him my support! I have 0 respect for koush, cyanogen, and all their followers. And am hugely disappointed in droidforums decision. I am embarrassed to have a droidforums supporting member badge.
    Awesome work!! I take it the forum is on www.ultimatedroid.com ?
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    NeverEndingXsin
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperCoolClos View Post
    edit your post. that stuff really is NOT cool
    Twitter? Follow Me @NeverEndingXsin

Google+ Invites? Yeah i got them
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Does!

Please if you have the time will you PM me when it is live. I want to get signed up ASAP. And if you guys need any staff to help keep the trash out I will be more then willing to help out. As I am sure as soon as it is live cyanogen and koush groupies will be out in full force.
    +1, I am usually online during the day if you need any Mods.
    Droid Incredible

Redemptive Revolution 2.1
    KiNgxKernel BFS #5
    unrEVOked 3.21 w/ s-off
    HBOOT 0.92.0000
    ClockworkMod 2.5.0.5
    My App List
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid on roids
    [quote=chnkyeydflip;408453]
    He was proven guilty, there's no may about it. And no he didn't and still isn't giving koush/cyanogen credit.

Did you not read any of [URL="https://[/quote]
    yes i did read it, but i also read the thread that he made in a different section, hes never going to admit to stealing all of cyanogen's code, but he did admit to having random pieces of code from cyanogen in his rom. ill admit i didnt like what blackdroid and i think he stole stuff, but throwing him off this site is a bad move, too many people here like blackdroid and thank him for the help hes given them that this is just stupid.

let the community decide blackdroids fate.
    +1 let's do a poll

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    i vote to keep blackdroid on.
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola StarTAC
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverEndingXsin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperCoolClos View Post
    edit your post. that stuff really is NOT cool
    where is that option???
Page 43 of 93 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Links