DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Interview with Xeudoxus PARTS I & II

  1. DF News Team
    wuyanks's Avatar
    Member #
    800
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,404
    Phone
    Moto DROID !!!
    Premium Member
    #1

    Interview with Xeudoxus PARTS I & II

    Last edited by hookbill; 04-14-2010 at 03:36 PM.
    GTalk: mabramson1@gmail.com
    twitter: @m_abramson
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Droid Ninja
    jasonb's Avatar
    Member #
    12570
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,153
    Phone
    Moto Droid :)
    #2
    nice.......
  4. Droid Sensei
    natediddy1120's Avatar
    Member #
    23380
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    3,183
    Phone
    CyanogenMod :-)
    #3
    Awesome write-up wuyanks. Very interesting to read about him lol He's SO incredibly smart

  5. DF News Team
    wuyanks's Avatar
    Member #
    800
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,404
    Phone
    Moto DROID !!!
    Premium Member
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by natediddy1120 View Post
    Awesome write-up wuyanks. Very interesting to read about him lol He's SO incredibly smart
    part II tomorrow will blow you away
    GTalk: mabramson1@gmail.com
    twitter: @m_abramson
  6. Master Droid
    RoLa's Avatar
    Member #
    33130
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    801
    Posts
    876
    Phone
    Nokia flip phone
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by wuyanks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by natediddy1120 View Post
    Awesome write-up wuyanks. Very interesting to read about him lol He's SO incredibly smart
    part II tomorrow will blow you away
    I can't wait ...that was an awesome interview..Nice work wuyanks
  7. Master Droid
    bL33d's Avatar
    Member #
    22613
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    819
    Twitter
    bL33d77
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #6
    good stuff his work is awesome.
    Galaxy nexus aokp m5 w/ Franco kernel
    iPad 16gb
    ----------------------------
    Old phones..
    Droid razr
    LG spectrum
    Thunderbolt
    Droid charge
    Droid X
    Fascinate
    og Droid
    droid eris
    iphone 3gs
  8. Senior Droid
    pthance's Avatar
    Member #
    26213
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    240
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #7
    Thanks for the link
    Woody...........ah im goin to joggle my whittling knife in ya....

    DroidMod- FAST! Racehorse duct-taped to a SCUD Missile fast!

    Friendly Reminder to all members

    Favorite word combination: Boat Regatta?
  9. Master Droid
    Zargon's Avatar
    Member #
    20851
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    266
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    #8
    Good read.
  10. Master Droid
    Droidfish's Avatar
    Member #
    33991
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Deep South of NM
    Posts
    862
    Phone
    Iphone4 ; HTC Incredible
    #9
    Nice wuyanks, this was a much needed interview,

    There's a lot of great devs on android right now but this man is a freakin genius and my personal favorite. To the point where i'll ditch the droid the day xeudoxus does, lol

    I wonder how many droid users staarted salivating when you covered his theme work for the stock 2.1?
  11. DF News Team
    wuyanks's Avatar
    Member #
    800
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,404
    Phone
    Moto DROID !!!
    Premium Member
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Droidfish View Post
    Nice wuyanks, this was a much needed interview,

    There's a lot of great devs on android right now but this man is a freakin genius and my personal favorite. To the point where i'll ditch the droid the day xeudoxus does, lol

    I wonder how many droid users staarted salivating when you covered his theme work for the stock 2.1?
    every ROM put out these days uses remnants of Xeudoxus' work... amazing really... and as stated in the interview, he does projects for those without root too!
    GTalk: mabramson1@gmail.com
    twitter: @m_abramson
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Interview with Polarbit => Now on droidblog.net
    By MustangGT500 in forum Android Games
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 12:10 PM

Search tags for this page

xeudoxus

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+