Just a couple days ago we reported leaked details of the Samsung Galaxy S5. This leak seemed much more solid than previous rumors, and today's newest leak seems to confirm that.
Here are the specs that were leaked on Monday,
- 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon chipset (likely 805) or an octa-core 64-bit Exynos SoC clocked at 2GHz - will vary by region and device model
- 5.2- or 5.25-inch AMOLED display with WQHD (2K) resolution (2,560 x 1,440 pixels)
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB/128GB storage options
- 16-megapixel rear camera
- 3.2-megapixel front-facing camera
- Massive 3,200 mAh battery
- All-metal case
As you can see by way of comparison, most of the details line up perfectly between our previous report and the Tweet above.
As a sidebar, based upon earlier reports, we should expect the Galaxy S5 to launch sometime in April.