DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Recovery For The Locked Verizon Moto X SafeStrap updated To 3.63 by @Hashcode

1. DF News Team
    Member #
    Liked
    579 times
    Twitter
    @DroidModderX
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus!!!!
    Premium Member

Recovery For The Locked Verizon Moto X SafeStrap updated To 3.63 by @Hashcode

Recovery For The Locked Verizon Moto X SafeStrap updated To 3.63 by @Hashcode-screen-shot-2013-10-15-10.19.06-pm.png

SafeStrap, the only way to get a custom recovery on the Verizon Note 3!, has been updated today by developer "Hashcode". Safestrap bypasses the locked bootloader to provide us with a team win project style recovery on our device. The great thing about Safestrap is that it not only brings up recovery it also allows you to multiboot between a stock rom and 4 custom roms!

The latest version of SafeStarp has been totally reworked to make it much smoother when booting up. The hijack was rewritten to take place at a better stage in the boot. The 2nd/init hijack has been updated to work with Android 4.3 whenever that is released, it has been built to handle virtual partitions better, customized partition sizes have been added (you can + or - to your prefered size), bug fixes are also include.

When updating be sure to use the "Remove Recovery" in the previous version before installing the new APK. This step is very important! Head to the link below to grab the update.

Via Rootzwiki
    Last edited by DroidModderX; 10-15-2013 at 09:20 PM.
    My Phone: Galaxy Note 3 .. My Backup Device: Galaxy S4, My Backup Backup Device: Motorola Razr HD Dev Edition, My wife has taken over the old trusty Moto X

Follow Me On Twitter @DroidModderX
    for all the latest DROID News!

DroidForums News Team. If you have a Mod or Rom or Theme or App or Game or Anything Root Related PM me!

Links