DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: [THEME] Slate Theme Engine Theme

1. DF News Team
    Member #
    Liked
    579 times
    Twitter
    @DroidModderX
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus!!!!
    Premium Member

[THEME] Slate Theme Engine Theme

[THEME] Slate Theme Engine Theme-slate.png

Themes are one of the best ways to make your phone feel unique and really show off your own personality. The theme engine in Cyanogen Mod and other AOSP roms makes it super simple to change the theming of your device. The great thing about theme engine themes is that ever aspect of your phone is themed. Slate is a theme by theme developer "c_hale22" consisting of a light bright blue, dark greyish blue, grey and balck. This theme is really cutting edge since it is the only theme that includes these exact colors. You have not seen anything like this!

[THEME] Slate Theme Engine Theme-slate2.png[THEME] Slate Theme Engine Theme-slate3.png[THEME] Slate Theme Engine Theme-slate4.png[THEME] Slate Theme Engine Theme-slate5.png

You can see the amazing detail in this theme. One of the coolest parts of this theme has to be the quick settings theming. The background of each tile is blueish grey, and is bordered by a bright light blue which gives a glowing effect. Other themed elements include Framework, systemui, sms, falcon pro, google/aosp, gmail, swype, and quickpic. You can grab this theme from the df link below.

Grab this theme and discuss here
    My Phone: Galaxy Note 3 .. My Backup Device: Galaxy S4, My Backup Backup Device: Motorola Razr HD Dev Edition, My wife has taken over the old trusty Moto X

Follow Me On Twitter @DroidModderX
    for all the latest DROID News!

DroidForums News Team. If you have a Mod or Rom or Theme or App or Game or Anything Root Related PM me!

Links