The new generation Nexus 7 from Asus and Google just debuted. It upgrades nearly every feature and function available. Here's a breakdown of hardware specs,
- Is 2mm thinner than previous gen
- Is also lighter than previous Nexus 7
- Still uses the popular black on black soft touch rubberized outer casing
- 7-inch True HD 1920x1200 Display with 323 PPI (Highest Resolution and PPI of any 7-inch tablet) - Can handle native 1080P videos and 30% wider range of colors
- Dual Stereo Speakers with new immersive Fraunhofer Virtual surround sound
- Front 1.2MP Camera
- Rear 5MP Camera
- Quad-Core Snapdragon S4 Pro 1.5GHz - (1.8x faster CPU & 4x faster GPU than first Nexus 7)
- 2GB Ram
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- 4G LTE Version will be available that will be unlocked and useable across all major U.S. carriers
- More battery efficient by 1 extra hour
- Android 4.3 Included and pushing out today for the previous gen Nexus 7, Nexus 10 and Nexus 4.
We will detail Android 4.3 separately in just a bit! Here's a comparison chart from the previous gen Nexus 7 to the new one:
July 30th available 16GB WiFi for $229.99, 32GB WiFi for $269.99 and 32GB 4G LTE Model for $349.99!