Here are the specs we could find on the two new flagship Droid devices for Verizon, the Motorola Droid Ultra and the Droid Maxx: (obviously the specs of the two devices are the same, the only difference is the larger battery on the Maxx)
- 5̶-̶i̶n̶c̶h̶ ̶f̶u̶l̶l̶ ̶H̶D̶ ̶1̶0̶8̶0̶p̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶p̶l̶a̶y̶ [We are also seeing intel that the display will only be 720p.]
- Q̶u̶a̶d̶-̶c̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶S̶n̶a̶p̶d̶r̶a̶g̶o̶n̶ ̶8̶0̶0̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶c̶e̶s̶s̶o̶r̶ [More than likely this is erroneous. The processor is likely to be a dual-core of some kind.]
- 5″ 720 OLED Display
- 8-core processor architecture called X8 Mobile Computing - includes 2 application processor cores, 4 graphics process cores, 1 contextual computing core, and 1 natural language core.
- 10-megapixel camera
- Kevlar case
- Confirmed 3,500mAh battery for the Droid Maxx
- 2,130mAh battery for the Ultra
This is hardly complete, so we will keep adding to this as more details are revealed.
We don't know much about the Droid Mini other than it will come with a 4.3-inch 720p display and a 2000 mAh battery. We will add details about it as they come as well.
Update: It looks like the above details could have been misreported. We will change them as soon as we find out the facts. Consider this story continuously developing, and feel free to ad more info to the thread...