The folks at AndroidPolice scored a huge leak for the new Moto X. They got hold of a ton of pics, full specs and a slew of benchmarks for the device. Here's the spec-list in a quote:
The CPU benchmarks prove to be right about where you would expect it to be with these specs; We have an 18.7K AnTuTu score. However, it's worth noting that the device in graphics benchmarks, and mostly annihilates the competition with a 7.1K 3DMark Ice Storm Extreme score. Of course, at first, you must take into consideration that the display is only 720p, so the phone may not have to work as hard. However, there is one caveat to this as well. Supposedly, the Ice Storm Extreme benchmark runs everything in 1080p and then downscales it to the 720p. We can't confirm this at this time, but if it is true, then the Adreno 320 GPU is doing a ton of work here.
- A dual-core Qualcomm S4 Pro MSM8960DT 1.7GHz CPU, Adreno 320 GPU. I'm still not sure what the "d" stands for in the processor model number, but it's likely the same as MSM8960T - confirmed by our photos
- 2GB of RAM - confirmed by our photos
- 720x1184 4.7" (about 4.5" without on-screen buttons) display - confirmed by our photos
- 2.1MP front-facing camera / 10.5MP rear camera with flash - confirmed by our photos
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi (ac made it in, nice!) - confirmed by FCC docs
- Android 4.2.2 on the unit being tested - confirmed by our photos
- 16GB internal memory, 12GB of which is user-accessible (on the unit being tested) - confirmed by our photos
- NFC - confirmed by our photos
- 2,200 mAh non-removable battery - confirmed by FCC docs and first tipped off by @evleaks
- XT1058 / "ghost" (this is the AT&T variant) - as shown in photos
- 128.5mm x 65mm - confirmed by FCC docs
There is a great deal more pics over at AndroidPolice, so feel free to check them out at the source link below.