DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By DroidModderX

Thread: [ROM] AXIOM by @DroidTh3ory for the RAZR HD MAXX!

1. DF News Team
    Member #
    Liked
    583 times
    Twitter
    @DroidModderX
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus!!!!
    Premium Member

[ROM] AXIOM by @DroidTh3ory for the RAZR HD MAXX!

[ROM] AXIOM by @DroidTh3ory for the RAZR HD MAXX!-62427d1366917511-root-method-lg-spectrum-2-droid-forums.jpg

DroidTh3ory has been kicking out all kinds of goodness lately with his AXIOM Rom series! He has finally released his build for the Droid RAZR HD MAXX! Axiom is a feature rich rom based on SPEED! The Rom contains all of your favorite mods, features, and code from everywhere! This Rom is based on AOSP 4.2.2 and is compiled with the Linaro 4.7 Toolchain and 03 Optimizations which means this Rom should be incredibly fast and buttery smooth. Other optimizations include Krait, Cortex A9, and Bionic optimizations which should all help with the overall performance of the Rom. This Rom has pretty much all of the major features from Roms like Carbon, AOKP, CyanogenMod, and Paranoid Android all in one place so you don't need to flash from one rom to another!

[ROM] AXIOM by @DroidTh3ory for the RAZR HD MAXX!-16gbn7q.png

This Rom is available in both ODEX and DEODEXED forms. Odexed version is a bit slimmer, while the deodexed version will allow you to apply other themes and mods. This Rom is also available for a few other devices like the GSM and CDMA variants of the Galaxy Nexus, and the Note2. You will need to be sure to flash the GAPPs along with this Rom.

Grab This Rom here!
    wicked and DroidTh3ory like this.
    My Phone: Galaxy Note 3 .. My Backup Device: Galaxy S4, My Backup Backup Device: Motorola Razr HD Dev Edition, My wife has taken over the old trusty Moto X

Follow Me On Twitter @DroidModderX
    for all the latest DROID News!

DroidForums News Team. If you have a Mod or Rom or Theme or App or Game or Anything Root Related PM me!

Links