If you have a burning need or desire to enhance your productivity on your Android smartphone or tablet, then you might be glad to hear that there is a new version of Office Suite Pro. This new version, called Office Suite Pro 7, is now on the Google Play Store for $14.99. That price may seem a bit on the high side when you compare it to other apps in the Play Store, yet when compared to something like Microsoft Office turns into a super-bargain. Plus, what this product can do is very impressive. Here's a breakdown of some of the stuff in this new version,
- File Browser – The File Browser features a new and improved user interface, which includes side bar navigation for quick access to different folders as well as third party cloud services. Cloud services now include Microsoft SkyDrive, along with improved support for Google Drive. Carrying over from previous versions is support for Box, DropBox, and SugarSync.
- New templates such as CV, Invoice, and even Weight Loss tracker templates have been included in the current edition.
- Docs Editor – Ability to add MS Word styles to the document, library of tailor-made table designs which are very easy to edit and insert in the document, ability to copy formats used in other documents, and the availability of Formulas (which is currently display only)
- Spreadsheet Editor – Improved selection of parameters in functions
- Slider Editor features new animation options
- A new engine using a library from Adobe allows for instant opening of large PDF files. PDF Viewer now also includes a “Find/Find Next” feature.
- New support for the following document types: Text – doc, docx, docm, rtf, txt, log / Spreadsheet – xls, xlsx, xlsm, csv / Presentation – ppt, pptx, pps, ppsx, pptm, ppsm / Other – pdf, eml, zip
Included above is a cute video of just how useful all of these new file format compatibilities might actually be to you... assuming you are an astronaut and bump into alien life-forms regularly.
Thanks for the tip, grenefroggie!
Source: MobiSystems & Google Play Store