Sadly, it is now time to bow our heads in collective silence as "the end of the line" has come to some of Verizon's best devices. We have a leaked version of Big Red's newest End of Life list. This is for phones that are being discontinued. Here's a breakdown of just some of the phones that have met or are nearing their final power-on,
- HTC Rezound - fully retired and out of stock
- DROID 4 - fully retired - final shipments in February
- DROID RAZR - retired - final shipments received
- LG Lucid - will be retired on the 15th of February - final shipments then
- Casio Commando - will be retired May 15th.
- 32GB Galaxy S III - fully retired and final shipments received
There were a few more, but these are the most notable named phones. In a way, it's not surprising that some of these devices have reached the apex of their lifespan. For example the 32GB SGS3 was an odd device to begin with considering it has a microSD slot. Still, it will be sad to see some of these go. Share your opinions of these devices as a final epitaph...