DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: LMT Launcher v1.8 for Rooted Devices Brings Innovative and Fresh Features To Android!

1. DF News Team
    Member #
    Liked
    584 times
    Twitter
    @DroidModderX
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus!!!!
    Premium Member

LMT Launcher v1.8 for Rooted Devices Brings Innovative and Fresh Features To Android!

LMT is a tool for Android that uses predetermined touches and gestures to launch commands on the device. You can connect basic and advanced commands to any gesture that is supported by LMT. There is an extensive list of supported gestures. This is not just the normal swipe up, swipe down. There is a whole repertoire of touches and gestures. Some gestures are pretty unique and creative such as square, diamond, double square, double diamond, ect. These gestures can be set up to launch apps, launch search, next app, previous app, open a certain webpage, turn on wifi, turn on gps, an much more! The LMT Launcher also includes a system-wide PieControl for navigation. This is one of the most innovative new developments in Android. It certainly brings a bit of freshness to our devices!

Via XDA
    Last edited by DroidModderX; 01-23-2013 at 08:21 PM.
    CJM, bkdodger and akhenax like this.
    My Phone: Galaxy Note 3 .. My Backup Device: Galaxy S4, My Backup Backup Device: Motorola Razr HD Dev Edition, My wife has taken over the old trusty Moto X

Follow Me On Twitter @DroidModderX
    for all the latest DROID News!

DroidForums News Team. If you have a Mod or Rom or Theme or App or Game or Anything Root Related PM me!

3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by DroidModderX View Post

LMT is a tool for Android that uses predetermined touches and gestures to launch commands on the device. You can connect basic and advanced commands to any gesture that is supported by LMT. There is an extensive list of supported gestures. This is not just the normal swipe up, swipe down. There is a whole repertoire of touches and gestures. Some gestures are pretty unique and creative such as square, diamond, double square, double diamond, ect. These gestures can be set up to launch apps, launch search, next app, previous app, open a certain webpage, turn on wifi, turn on gps, an much more! The LMT Launcher also includes a system-wide PieControl for navigation. This is one of the most innovative new developments in Android. It certainly brings a bit of freshness to our devices!

Via XDA

not 100% sure on this but i think the boys at Paranoid Android did this first in the jelly bean rom.
    but who knows
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    team bamf 1.25
    franco francisco milestone 3 kernel
    love this phone best android phone yet
    custom roms and some apps fixed audio issue nexus is perfect now
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Twitter
    xDBLOCKx
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    LMT has been around for a long time, actually. I have been using LMT for a good 6+ months now. It's a great app, especially being free! Really useful if you want to hide the NavBar to get all that screen real estate. I'll have to check out the latest version for sure, looks like it has some killer new features!
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    41 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    ok so heres a dumb question.....Galaxy rooted, newest Sourcery, how do I hide my softkeys?
    we will drive after a couple beers an NOT make a federal case out of it

Current Phone: Galaxy Note 3 (Stock Locked Bootloader Android 4.3 Jellybean)
    Retired Phone: Original Droid (Rooted and RunningCyanogenmod 7)
    Galaxy Nexus (Rooted and Rommed running JBSorcery 4.3 with Trinity Kernel)
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    37 times
    Phone
    VZW Note 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino413 View Post
    not 100% sure on this but i think the boys at Paranoid Android did this first in the jelly bean rom.
    but who knows
    PA wasn't the first to implement a system wide Pie thingy ma ging, but were the first to implement time, notifications, and shortcuts to the toggle/notification shade, and per-app color on top. The main guy (moles I think it is) posted saying the LMT guys were asking about it afterwards. It's nice because unfortunately, PA doesn't have a huge device spread like CM does. So for people like me, who have a Note 2 and are stuck on 4.1.2, this is a great thing to see.
    One thing 127 Hours has taught me; Never forget the Swiss Army Knife, leave the "Cheap Made in China multi-tool" home.
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Phone
    Note II / Galaxy Nexus
    So for people like me, who have a Note 2 and are stuck on 4.1.2, this is a great thing to see.[/QUOTE]

There's CM10, AOKP & PA ROM for Note 2, if you check XDA .
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Phone
    Note II / Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyNexus View Post
    ok so heres a dumb question.....Galaxy rooted, newest Sourcery, how do I hide my softkeys?
    Get this APK, then you are good to go, FULL screen.

【DoubleX】make yourGN fullscreen apk!【support4.1】 - xda-developers
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Phone
    Note II / Galaxy Nexus

LMT Launcher v1.8 for Rooted Devices Brings Innovative and Fresh Features To Android!-2013-01-22-19.50.16.png
  10. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Paranoiddroid has it built into there rom and I love it. I didn't know there was a app just like it sweet. Paranoiddroid is my new Favorite rom because of it. And the fact i can have multiple user account with my phone. I can switch over to the second account and let my kids play all the games they want. I don't have to worry about them messing with any of my apps.
  11. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    37 times
    Phone
    VZW Note 2
    Quote Originally Posted by leprophotography View Post

There's CM10, AOKP & PA ROM for Note 2, if you check XDA .
    CM 10, AOKP, and PA are all 4.1.2..... There's one alpha build of CM 10.1 and Liquid 4.2 but they aren't PA :/
    One thing 127 Hours has taught me; Never forget the Swiss Army Knife, leave the "Cheap Made in China multi-tool" home.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links