DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DroidModderX

Thread: NEW [ROM] Super Charged Sense for Droid DNA. Insane Battery Tweaks.

1. DF News Team
    Member #
    Liked
    593 times
    Twitter
    @DroidModderX
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus!!!!
    Premium Member

NEW [ROM] Super Charged Sense for Droid DNA. Insane Battery Tweaks.

A new Rom is here for the Droid DNA. Developer "CovXX" has put together a new Rom that includes some serious battery tweaks. This is a huge selling point considering that the DNA has a small unremovable battery. This is another great reason to hack and mod! Besides the improved battery life this Rom also brings several other featues. This Rom is Rooted and SuperCharged for ultimate performance! The annoying Wifi status pop-up and the NFC wifi status bar icons have been removed. This includes a Power menu with 4-1 Reboot options. The HTC flashlight is included as well as the AC!D sound mod. All HTC bloatware has been removed. Some custom features include new boot animation, wifi tether app, Sony Bravia Engine, Camera mod and more!

Via Rootzwiki

Javaknight likes this.
    My Phone: Galaxy Note 3 .. My Backup Device: Galaxy S4, My Backup Backup Device: Motorola Razr HD Dev Edition, My wife has taken over the old trusty Moto X

Follow Me On Twitter @DroidModderX
    for all the latest DROID News!

DroidForums News Team. If you have a Mod or Rom or Theme or App or Game or Anything Root Related PM me!
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    60 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus

Re: NEW [ROM] Super Charged Sense for Droid DNA. Insane Battery Tweaks.

Quote Originally Posted by DroidModderX View Post

A new Rom is here for the Droid DNA. Developer "CovXX" has put together a new Rom that includes some serious battery tweaks. This is a huge selling point considering that the DNA has a small unremovable battery. This is another great reason to hack and mod! Besides the improved battery life this Rom also brings several other featues. This Rom is Rooted and SuperCharged for ultimate performance! The annoying Wifi status pop-up and the NFC wifi status bar icons have been removed. This includes a Power menu with 4-1 Reboot options. The HTC flashlight is included as well as the AC!D sound mod. All HTC bloatware has been removed. Some custom features include new boot animation, wifi tether app, Sony Bravia Engine, Camera mod and more!

Via Rootzwiki

Does the Wi-Fi tether app actually work? Or is it blocked like everything else until you subscribe to the hotspot feature?

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2!

Links