DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: STEEL DROID for Galaxy Nexus updated to v4

1. DF News Team
    Member #
    Liked
    583 times
    Twitter
    @DroidModderX
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus!!!!
    Premium Member

STEEL DROID for Galaxy Nexus updated to v4

ChevyCam94 released a new version of his Steel Droid Rom for the Galaxy Nexus yesterday on Christmas Day, a welcomed gift! The Rom has been updated to JOP40D, the Gapps have been updated to hybrid 4.2.1 Gapps. It includes Nova Launcher 2.0 beta 8, updated SuperSU, updated playstore, and updated Kernel to ZenKernel v15. Performance settings are now included! CPU settings, Governor, I/O, Voltage, GPU and more included in Performance Settings. Now includes fully functional custom LED settings, fully customizable nav bar, functional nav ring, ability to select battery % modes, status bar clock position mod, ability to remove alarm clock icon, ability to add quick settings pulldown, added fast torch, everything has been fully optimized for enhanced performance, tons of performance tweaks, fully functioning stock wifi tether, and much more!

There are a list of other custom mods included in the thread. This Rom is clean and plenty stable! There are custom themes, and custom ringtone packs, and lots more. Grab the Rom and Discuss here.
    My Phone: Galaxy Note 3 .. My Backup Device: Galaxy S4, My Backup Backup Device: Motorola Razr HD Dev Edition, My wife has taken over the old trusty Moto X

Follow Me On Twitter @DroidModderX
    for all the latest DROID News!

DroidForums News Team. If you have a Mod or Rom or Theme or App or Game or Anything Root Related PM me!

Links