DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: [INFO] Big Bug in Homerun Battle 3D

  1. Master Droid
    Maverick0984's Avatar
    Member #
    19657
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    406
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #11
    I lost my gear too, but achievements and rank remain. It was mentioned that someone was able to get their gear back but they never actually said how. Anyone else manage this?
  2. Premium Member
    RinTinTigger's Avatar
    Member #
    544
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Germany, Near Frankfurt/Main
    Posts
    2,916
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Motorola Milestone VF Germany
    Premium Member
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick0984 View Post
    I lost my gear too, but achievements and rank remain. It was mentioned that someone was able to get their gear back but they never actually said how. Anyone else manage this?
    I talked to Com2US support and they said there is no way. only for iPhoners....but they dont have that bug :/
  3. Master Droid
    ldimick's Avatar
    Member #
    9615
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    632
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    #13
    If you have a backup of your data you need to
    adb push 1 file:

    /data/data/com.com2us.HB3D/jesus.dat

    I did this and my stuff is all there.

    However, if you don't have backup you are out of luck.

    This can actually be manipulated so that you can cheat and earn gold balls. Remember gold balls can be earned off line in Arcade mode. That data is stored in this file. If you decodeed it you could easily manipulate it for virtually unlimited gold balls.

    Save the file. Play arcade. Quit after winning one gold ball. save the file and compare the differences. I think that will work.
  4. Master Droid
    Maverick0984's Avatar
    Member #
    19657
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    406
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by ldimick View Post
    If you have a backup of your data you need to
    adb push 1 file:

    /data/data/com.com2us.HB3D/jesus.dat

    I did this and my stuff is all there.

    However, if you don't have backup you are out of luck.

    This can actually be manipulated so that you can cheat and earn gold balls. Remember gold balls can be earned off line in Arcade mode. That data is stored in this file. If you decodeed it you could easily manipulate it for virtually unlimited gold balls.

    Save the file. Play arcade. Quit after winning one gold ball. save the file and compare the differences. I think that will work.
    I have several backups, will try, thanks.
  5. Master Droid
    Maverick0984's Avatar
    Member #
    19657
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    406
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by RinTinTigger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick0984 View Post
    I lost my gear too, but achievements and rank remain. It was mentioned that someone was able to get their gear back but they never actually said how. Anyone else manage this?
    I talked to Com2US support and they said there is no way. only for iPhoners....but they dont have that bug :/
    I'm sure they say this because they can't go and ask a person to root their Droid, grab a nandroid backup, and use adb to restore from a backup. Doesn't mean it isn't possible. Hopefully you have a backup.

    Quote Originally Posted by ldimick View Post
    If you have a backup of your data you need to
    adb push 1 file:

    /data/data/com.com2us.HB3D/jesus.dat

    I did this and my stuff is all there.

    However, if you don't have backup you are out of luck.

    This can actually be manipulated so that you can cheat and earn gold balls. Remember gold balls can be earned off line in Arcade mode. That data is stored in this file. If you decodeed it you could easily manipulate it for virtually unlimited gold balls.

    Save the file. Play arcade. Quit after winning one gold ball. save the file and compare the differences. I think that will work.
    Can't edit my previous post but it worked. First time I pushed the jesus.dat file it actually caused the game not to start. I had to uninstall, reinstall, then before the game was ever loaded, I sent jesus.dat, eve.dat, and configsystem.sav and all was restored.

    You not only loose your gear and current gold balls, but you loose your progress towards the achievements you haven't achieved yet, even if you regain the achievements you already have.
  6. Premium Member
    hookbill's Avatar
    Member #
    10332
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    N.E. Ohio
    Posts
    19,575
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    #16
    Thanks Tigger. I haven't seen this yet running DM 1.0 but I'll hold off playing until next update.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  7. Master Droid
    Maverick0984's Avatar
    Member #
    19657
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    406
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by hookbill View Post
    Thanks Tigger. I haven't seen this yet running DM 1.0 but I'll hold off playing until next update.
    I upgraded from stock to DM1.0 and that is what caused the issue. Again though, all can be restored from your nandroid backup.
  8. Droid Sensei
    JhankG's Avatar
    Member #
    250
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Summerfield, NC
    Posts
    3,098
    Phone
    Droid X
    #18
    Can't believe I missed this thread. When I updated to a new ROM a week or two ago, all my items were gone but everything else remained. I thought I was getting pretty good until I lost my expensive bat, shoes, pants, etc! I sent them the same email twice about a week apart and never received an answer. Oh well.
  9. Premium Member
    RinTinTigger's Avatar
    Member #
    544
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Germany, Near Frankfurt/Main
    Posts
    2,916
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Motorola Milestone VF Germany
    Premium Member
    #19
    I guess the problem comes from the lack of having a unique identifier on the android phones. Like blackberry has a pin. The only thing they could do that would be with the IMEI number. Maybe thats whats the update is theyre working on!
  10. DF News Team
    wuyanks's Avatar
    Member #
    800
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,404
    Phone
    Moto DROID !!!
    Premium Member
    #20
    i've restored my gear a dozen times already... with adb pushing my previous jesus.dat file, as previously stated here...

    as to why your username is no longer tied to your ESN... i'm not so sure, that's a com2us server issue
    GTalk: mabramson1@gmail.com
    twitter: @m_abramson
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Official Homerun Battle 3D challenge thread
    By Anomander in forum Android Games
    Replies: 361
    Last Post: 01-08-2012, 12:31 PM
  2. Browser Battle?
    By kristoff125 in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 03:27 PM
  3. new info on 2.1
    By tekjunkie28 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 12:40 PM
  4. Afghanistans Troops not battle ready
    By cereal killer in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 05:02 PM
  5. Profile info..
    By Crispy in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 12:59 PM

Search tags for this page

homerun battle 2 gold ball hack
,
homerun battle 3d cheats
,
homerun battle 3d cheats android
,
homerun battle 3d glitch
,
homerun battle 3d gold ball hack android
,

homerun battle 3d gold balls cheat

,
homerun battle 3d unlimited gold balls
,
homerun battle gold ball hack
,
jesus.dat
,
unlimited gold balls in homerun battle 3d
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+