DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: [Rumor] HTC Droid DNA Phablet Tipped for December Release (440PPI 1920x1080 Display)

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    HTC REZOUND
    Doesn't look like it'll have a removable battery

http://www.droid-life.com/2012/10/31...urce=pulsenews
  2. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    198 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Lame.
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Phone
    Note 2
    If I'm gonna get a 5 in+ phone I'm want something like the s pen and all those features......

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App
    sweeeeet likes this.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamPA1006 View Post
    If I'm gonna get a 5 in+ phone I'm want something like the s pen and all those features......

Spen sounds and looks lame. Looks like something I would lose in 2 days and not useful. But whatever, to each thier own.
    kparks likes this.
  5. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    198 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4

Use a carrot stick
    drew96dawg likes this.
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    263 times
    Phone
    Droid 2
    Quote Originally Posted by 2001400ex View Post
    Spen sounds and looks lame. Looks like something I would lose in 2 days and not useful. But whatever, to each thier own.
    Losing it wouldn't be a problem, but I doubt that Devs will be porting every bit of S pen functionality to Roms, which I am quite likely to be flashing so the HTC definitely has a good chance if they include a decent battery.

Don't forget Sony has a sexy little phablet coming out before the end of the year as well.
    What is best in life? "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by MissionImprobable View Post
    Losing it wouldn't be a problem, but I doubt that Devs will be porting every bit of S pen functionality to Roms, which I am quite likely to be flashing so the HTC definitely has a good chance if they include a decent battery.

Don't forget Sony has a sexy little phablet coming out before the end of the year as well.
    I am really worried about the battery, everything else is fine. But I think if I get it, coming from the tbolt with the pregnant 2750 battery, I think it will be fine. I will probably buy a $30 battery pack that can charge the battery to full while on the road. I was about to anyways with my tbolt.

I really wanted the MAXX HD to be my next phone but it is too similar in specs to a 4 month old phone, the S3
    Sherry likes this.
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    HTC ThunderBolt/ S3

the S pen the biggest gimmick since the term retina display! no1 who has the OG note even uses the pen
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    HTC ThunderBolt/ S3
    Quote Originally Posted by 2001400ex View Post
    I am really worried about the battery, everything else is fine. But I think if I get it, coming from the tbolt with the pregnant 2750 battery, I think it will be fine. I will probably buy a $30 battery pack that can charge the battery to full while on the road. I was about to anyways with my tbolt.

I really wanted the MAXX HD to be my next phone but it is too similar in specs to a 4 month old phone, the S3
    i came from using a TBOLT with the extended battery and made a dumb mistake and gave it to my sister and got the S3 and it sucks and she wont give my phone back lol..... But to my point the TBOLT with the 2750MHA battery last about as long as the S3 with its 2100MHA battery..so the dna with its quad core processor if it comes with a 2500MHA battery i think we dont have nothing to worry about should last slightly longer or worst case the same as the S3!!
    Sherry likes this.
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    42 times
    Phone
    motorola droid
    Quote Originally Posted by kparks View Post
    i came from using a TBOLT with the extended battery and made a dumb mistake and gave it to my sister and got the S3 and it sucks and she wont give my phone back lol..... But to my point the TBOLT with the 2750MHA battery last about as long as the S3 with its 2100MHA battery..so the dna with its quad core processor if it comes with a 2500MHA battery i think we dont have nothing to worry about should last slightly longer or worst case the same as the S3!!
    out of curiosity. Why do you prefer the T-bolt to the GS3? I have the GNEX and I find it superior to my old T-bolt in every way...
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Links