Here is another rumor that seems to confirm previous rumors (of course that is a logical fallacy) we already caught wind of regarding the Google Playground event on October 29th. This new rumor seems to add a few more details, so here's the skinny. First, three new Nexus devices will supposedly be unveiled at the Playground event. Those devices are as follows:
- LG Nexus 4
- 3G Version of the 7-Inch Google Nexus 7 Tablet
- The 10-Inch Samsung Designed Google Nexus 10 Tablet
Alongside these device announcements, Google will supposedly also announce Android 4.2 at that time. Here's a list of leaked details regarding this new version of Jelly Bean:
- improvements to Google Now that includes some location awareness;
- notification improvements that will enable reading an entire message in the notification area;
- UI improvements for larger tablets;
- keyboard improvements;
- profiles for tablets and possibly phones;
- access to Play Store content via a widget; and
- support for vertical panoramic photos.
It's possible that this is all they will announce at the event, but it is also possible that they will finally share their multi-nexus plan and further announce future Nexus devices for other OEMs. It's coming into view on the horizon now, and we will know for sure in just about a week! What do you guys think?
Source: NexusTablets.net via Androidandme