[Rumor] Google to Unveil 3 New Nexus Devices at Playground Event Plus Android 4.2
Here is another rumor that seems to confirm previous rumors (of course that is a logical fallacy) we already caught wind of regarding the Google Playground event on October 29th. This new rumor seems to add a few more details, so here's the skinny. First, three new Nexus devices will supposedly be unveiled at the Playground event. Those devices are as follows:
- LG Nexus 4
- 3G Version of the 7-Inch Google Nexus 7 Tablet
- The 10-Inch Samsung Designed Google Nexus 10 Tablet
Alongside these device announcements, Google will supposedly also announce Android 4.2 at that time. Here's a list of leaked details regarding this new version of Jelly Bean:
- improvements to Google Now that includes some location awareness;
- notification improvements that will enable reading an entire message in the notification area;
- UI improvements for larger tablets;
- keyboard improvements;
- profiles for tablets and possibly phones;
- access to Play Store content via a widget; and
- support for vertical panoramic photos.
It's possible that this is all they will announce at the event, but it is also possible that they will finally share their multi-nexus plan and further announce future Nexus devices for other OEMs. It's coming into view on the horizon now, and we will know for sure in just about a week! What do you guys think?
Source: NexusTablets.net via Androidandme
Re: [Rumor] Google to Unveil 3 New Nexus Devices at Playground Event Plus Android 4.2
It'd be nice if they said "we heard your complaints, listened, and decided to go back to using the Android Market name".
Support Our Troops!!!
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post