DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Costco Pre-Order Page Shows Motorola Droid RAZR HD Coming Oct. 18th

1. Editor in Chief
    Member #
    Liked
    2042 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Premium Member

Costco Pre-Order Page Shows Motorola Droid RAZR HD Coming Oct. 18th

It looks like Costco already has a pre-order page up for the Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR HD. Also, on their pre-order page, they show a date of October 18th as a probable launch date. As you can see in the pic above, it shows, "Place your pre-order today to reserve your device. Expected launch date of 10/18/12." The pre-order page also shows a crossed out price of $229.99, but if you click on the pricing link you get a pop-up showing the price at $189.99. Obviously, this price will be on a two-year contract with Verizon. Finally, they also share the phone will also be available in white, which we already surmised. Here's the device info the pre-order page shares, just in case you can't read it in the pic above:

Delivering up to an amazing 24 hours of performance* on a single charge, DROID RAZR HD presents everything in stunning HD detail. Movies, photos, magazines, and even websites shine through in vibrant clarity. This mobile entertainment hub runs on the hyper fast 4G LTE network.

DROID RAZR HD packs all this fun into an ultra compact 4.7-inch 720p Super AMOLED screen with no physical buttons, and the Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 chip with the processor clocked at 1.5GHz.

Who would’ve thought a phone that's shorter, thinner, and lighter than other leading devices could hold up to 24 hours’ worth of battery? True to its RAZR heritage, DROID RAZR HD takes all the must-have features you want and shapes them into a phone that’s built for action.

With an eye catching high def display designed for gorgeous entertainment. And encased in premium materials like Corning® Gorilla™ glass and DuPont™ KEVLAR® fiber. To defend against the occasional spills and splashes, there’s even a protective layer of water-repellent nanocoating. Because a long-lasting battery deserves a long-lasting phone.
    It's almost here!

Source: Costco

3. Super Mod/News Team
    Member #
    Liked
    594 times
    Twitter
    @Shadez69
    Phone
    Droid,Droid Bionic/Galaxy SIII
    Premium Member
    Sounds like a great deal, especially with the free navigation dock... So who's pre-ordering?
    Last edited by Shadez; 10-15-2012 at 03:23 PM.
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Phone
    OG--ThunderBolt--Galaxy Nexus
    Coming from a Galaxy Nexus I must say, I will probably never go back to physical buttons. I haven't been paying too much attention to this phone.. but no physical buttons + LONG lasting battery. having second thoughts... Hopefully it gets rooted soon and gets some good Dev support
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Droid X, Fascinate, G-Tab...
    Got a chance to play around with the Droid RAZR HD today at my local Verizon store (though it wasn't yet activated), and have to say...

It's one of the most beautifully built/designed mobile devices I've ever seen, and Yes - That includes both my current smartphones: The Galaxy SIII and iPhone 5.

Costco Pre-Order Page Shows Motorola Droid RAZR HD Coming Oct. 18th-p1000616m.jpg
    Happy DROIDing
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    69 times
    Twitter
    geoff5093
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefire7002 View Post
    Coming from a Galaxy Nexus I must say, I will probably never go back to physical buttons. I haven't been paying too much attention to this phone.. but no physical buttons + LONG lasting battery. having second thoughts... Hopefully it gets rooted soon and gets some good Dev support
    I don't get your post. You say you will never get a phone with physical buttons again, then say the MAXX HD has no physical buttons, and you are having second thoughts...
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    244 times
    Phone
    Maxx, Maxx HD, Razr Maxx
    I love working for Costco. Here's hoping we actually get them in the stores soon. We received the mocks last week, so I would assume we would get them in-store, except that it took 3 months for the Maxx to come in-store. Also, keep in mind that the white Razr HD will most likely be home delivery only and I'm going to guess the Maxx HD will also be home delivery first (similarly to the experience with the OG Razr and Maxx). If you're going to buy this phone PLEASE make sure you come into the store, as we work on commission :-D
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Might have to preorder this and pick it up since if I did not like it Costco has the awesome return policy and I can flip it for Note 2....

Links