DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: [Rumor] Two Sets of Pics Leak for the LG Optimus Nexus

1. Editor in Chief
    Member #
    Liked
    2081 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Premium Member

[Rumor] Two Sets of Pics Leak for the LG Optimus Nexus

This morning we have a treat for you guys. Just last night two sets of pics leaked that are supposedly of the new LG Optimus Nexus device. These pics go a long way toward confirming all the previous rumors, but we still are calling this a rumor until we see something official. Of course, the rumors are coming in "hot and heavy" now, so it is looking pretty legit. This LG device supposedly has the internal name "mako" and the model number, E960. This model number matches one of the FCC rumors from last week. Also, the "mako" name fits in with the shark naming convention of previous Nexus phones.

One other interesting thing to note about these pics is that the version of Android on the device shows up as Android 4.1.2, and not Android 4.2, as previous rumors suggested. Obviously, this does not necessarily mean that the Android 4.2 version will show up on the final device, but we will have to sait and see. Luckily we don't have long to wait because we should probably know something by the end of the month. As always we will keep you apprised.

Because there were so many pics, we only included two of them in this post, but to see this rest, check out this link here: Several Pics Emerge of the Rumored LG Nexus Phone

Source: AndroidPolice and TalkAndroid
  2. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    198 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    The back is interesting.
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    Galaxy SIII
    If the specs on this phone are correct, it will be a beast. But I don't know if I'll be able to get over the glittery back and that huge, unnecessary bezel which makes it just about the size of the Note II. Add in the fact it doesn't have a removable battery or an sd card slot, I might just get a GSIII or Note II after all (depending on if there are other Nexuses yet to come).

I'm coining the term "Disco Nexus." You heard it here first
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Looking at the first picture of the front of the device. I see it and think iPhone. If they get away with it without getting sued, I would be shocked.
    OG Droid - Retired
    Sammy Fascinate - Retired
    Galaxy Nexus -
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Phone
    OG--ThunderBolt--Galaxy Nexus
    The way this looks goes totally against what that one Google employee described last week. I remember he said the back was going to have the nexus symbol
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    263 times
    Phone
    Droid 2
    Quote Originally Posted by 6bolt2g View Post
    Looking at the first picture of the front of the device. I see it and think iPhone. If they get away with it without getting sued, I would be shocked.
    LG Prada...
    What is best in life? "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    130 times
    Twitter
    TLB687
    Phone
    Note 3 rockin 4.4.2 Kit Kat
    Ill say it again,dont be surprised if Samsung is the only maker of the Nexus with a removable batt.Now,back to topic,that 8,16gig cant be rite.If it's true,my vote will be to crucify Google and let barabas go.
    "I'll stop buying smartphones when they make One smarter than me."Where's the stylus pen on the new One?

Links