Even more rumors are surfacing regarding an LG Optimus Nexus phone, making the possibility of the device more and more credible every day. The latest rumors even give detailed specs for it. Here's a breakdown:
- The device is based on the Optimus G but doesn’t look the same
- Updated Android release (currently 4.2)
- Quad Core Snapdragon S4 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 1280×768 True-HD IPS screen
- On screen soft keys (of course)
- 8 Megapixel Camera
- No microSD slot
- 8GB and 16GB versions only (at least initially)
- Non-removable battery
- Wireless charging built in
- The retail name of the device is yet to be decided.
What is strange about this list is that the device will only have up to 16GB of storage and no microSD slot. Still, for most users this may not be that much of an issue. Apparently, this rumor also comes with the caveat that the phone will not look very much like the LG Optimus G that we have seen pics of already. Regardless, this seems like a pretty beastly phone. As always, we will keep you apprised with more details.