DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: [Deal Alert] 'Matrix One' 7-Inch Android Tablet On Sale for $59.99

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    397 times
    Phone
    HTC One M8
    I bought one for my kids for Christmas this year. Since its for my kids, the warranty is nice. My coworker bought 3 for his kids. For the price, you can't beat it. My daughter (she's 6) has been all over my Nexus 7 so I know she'll like it and will know how to use it. Attach it to my GMail account and she'll have a ton of apps for it already.
    -------------------------------
    HTC One M8
    -------------------------------
  2. Droid Newbie
    Member #

User Manual

Does anyone have a user manual for the Matrix One. I've purchased 3 of these for my grand kids(9, 8, & 6). So far, I haven't received a reply to my request to the company.

I did receive all three that I ordered(white though), and got them in 6 days. Still no reply from the company on a user manual.
    Last edited by blueroadbill; 10-10-2012 at 02:00 PM. Reason: additional info
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    iPhone 5
    Did anyone actually receive this yet? The whole XTEX thing makes me wary of budget tablets.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    34 times
    Twitter
    #wtfistwitter
    Phone
    D1>Galactic Unicorn
    XTEX?
    I believe it's a preorder, and not shipping yet. Said something about 3-4 weeks. I have not received any notification that its shipped yet.
    If it turns out to be a piece of crap, I'll set it to display the apple logo and shoot the crap out of if, return and give the replacement to my nephew. Lol
    "Insert witty signature here"
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    I bought two of these on September 28th 2012. I still have not recieved these tablets. I called them today, they said I should have them by next week..... I hope so!!
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    34 times
    Twitter
    #wtfistwitter
    Phone
    D1>Galactic Unicorn
    Quote Originally Posted by swc2001
    I bought two of these on September 28th 2012. I still have not recieved these tablets. I called them today, they said I should have them by next week..... I hope so!!
    I'm kinda thinking this is a scam...I ordered about a month ago, all I know is they charged me already. Typically orders don't get charged until they ship. Plus it's out of ca, scam artist central. Some jerks from there stole my debit card info and had a good freaking time...

I hope it's not a scam though, but if it is, I'm gonna wait and see if this Nexus 10 rumor materializes.
    "Insert witty signature here"
  7. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by swc2001 View Post
    I purchased one on Sept. 28th also. They charged my credit card the next day and I still have not received it. It has been 4 weeks and the preorder said 3 to 4 weeks. I called them yesterday and the person in sales said they would be shipping out in the next two days by ups and that I will receive a tracking number when it ships. We will see. I hope we all get our tablets as promised.
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 3
    Ok like all of you I thought this was a good deal but now I have some bad feelings. Especially since this is on their frontpage now.

Thank You for Choosing Matrix One
    Unfortunately, all of our shipments have been delayed due to an issue with customs. We are actively working on a resolution so that you can receive your product in a timely manner. We understand that this is an inconvenience to some, and rest assured that we are working very diligently on a resolution. We will update you on the status of your order as soon as we know something.

Due to the situation that has occurred, we have temporarily suspended new orders being placed at this time. We will start accepting new orders once this issue has been resolved.

If you have any other questions about your order, please email orders@mtxone.com.

If you have any support inquiries, please email support@mtxone.com.

- The Matrix One Team
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus

Re: [Deal Alert] 'Matrix One' 7-Inch Android Tablet On Sale for $59.99

I was told the same thing. The guy I talked to said callback Tuesday if I still haven't received a tracking number. I have a friend who ordered one of these and he seems to like it except for the battery life so I'm inclined to believe it's not a scam. They probably weren't expecting so many orders though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  10. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 3
    Just an update that I received today from their order department

The U.S. Customs delay finally has a date, November 20th. The shipment arriving will be large enough to fulfill all orders. Orders will be shipped by the date they were placed, with all orders being ship hopefully within a week.
    As always you are still able to cancel if this time frame does not work for you.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Links