DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: [Deal Alert] Flash Sale at DailySteals: Plethora of Tablets with Varying Discounts

1. Editor in Chief
    Member #
    Liked
    2023 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Premium Member

[Deal Alert] Flash Sale at DailySteals: Plethora of Tablets with Varying Discounts

The folks at DailySteals are having a two day Flash Sale Event with a slew of different tablets with varying levels of discounts. There is a huge variety of tablets from Samsung, Motorola and Apple, all with discounts ranging from 15% to 64% off. Here's the source link below to grab one.

Thanks for the tip, jseah!

Source: DailySteals

3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    I would like to get my Mom and Dad a Tablet for Christmas. I dont want to get one that is too expensive though. I am thinking around 80 to 100 dollars. It doesnt have to be a screamer just somthing that will get them online at a decent pace. I wouldnt even mind somthing used if it was in good condition. I would however prefer new.

Any Ideas?
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    394 times
    Phone
    HTC One M8
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-news/224995-kyros-7-inch-tablets-coby-discounted-80-95-amazon.html

B
    e careful with Daily Steals. I've have good luck with them and bad luck. I'm currently not buying anything from them until they refund me $30 for shipping a wrong item that I returned to them 2 months ago. I've considered my money gone and don't plan on giving them any more of it.
    -------------------------------
    HTC One M8
    -------------------------------
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Quote Originally Posted by swc2001 View Post
    I would like to get my Mom and Dad a Tablet for Christmas. I dont want to get one that is too expensive though. I am thinking around 80 to 100 dollars. It doesnt have to be a screamer just somthing that will get them online at a decent pace. I wouldnt even mind somthing used if it was in good condition. I would however prefer new.

Any Ideas?

I've got a like new Sprint Evo View 4g 7" tablet on sale, but I'm looking for 175OBO. Includes OEM carrying case. PM me if interested.
  6. Editor in Chief
    Member #
    Liked
    2023 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnomaz View Post
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-news/224995-kyros-7-inch-tablets-coby-discounted-80-95-amazon.html

B
    e careful with Daily Steals. I've have good luck with them and bad luck. I'm currently not buying anything from them until they refund me $30 for shipping a wrong item that I returned to them 2 months ago. I've considered my money gone and don't plan on giving them any more of it.
    Thanks for sharing the info about DailySteals. I will take that into consideration if I ever think about purchasing from them.
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    101 times
    Phone
    Samsung Note II
    I haven't had the opportunity to buy anything from Daily Steals as yet either. I have purchased from 1 Sale A Day and Woot.

Links