[Rumor] Asus PadFone 2 Specs Leaked: S4 Pro CPU, 4.7-inch 720p screen, 13 MP & More
Here's a story from last Friday that we didn't quite get to, but was still intriguing enough to share this fine Monday morning. If the above pic is of an actual product and isn't fake, then we may have the full specs of the Asus PadFone 2. The picture is supposedly of the packaging of the device and lists the specs. Here is what is listed on the box,
- Quad-core Qualcomm APQ8064 Snapdragon S4 Pro CPU clocked at 1.5 GHz
- 2 GB of RAM
- 13 MP rear-facing camera with Auto-Focus, LED Flash, Zero Shutter Lag, and FullHD recording.
- The phone’s display is listed as a 4.7-inch Super IPS+ HD with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and the icon below the list shows “SuperAMOLED.”
- 1.2 MP front-facing camera
- 2,140 mAh Li-Ion battery
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB 2.0, GPS and A-GPS
The main reason why it's possible that it is fake might be obvious to you. As you can see above, the box lists two completely different display technologies. This doesn't quite add up, but it could also be a misprint or a non-finalized version of the box. If it does turn out to be true, the next Padfone could be a significant improvement oer the original.