DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Legal Verdict Against Samsung Might Have Helped Their Sales According to New Study

1. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    2291 times
    Phone
    DROID MAXX XT1080!
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenixTE View Post
    Apple: Samsung stole a ton of our ideas!
    Public: So that means Samsung has integrated a large chunk of Apple's features?
    Apple: Yes!
    Public: And they've been undercutting y'all to profit on your features?
    Apple: Yes!
    Public: So Samsung phones have a ton of Apple features, but they're at a lower price? SCORE!
    Apple: ..h-hey! Hold on a second!

YEAH! LOL! But there's more...

Public: And with Samsung (and other Android phones), I can sync my bookmarks, search history and even usernames and passwords on the Chrome browser on my phone?
    Apple: Now that's not fair...that's a Google application!
    Public: But don't you have access to Google on your phone too?
    Apple: Well, yeah...but...

Public: And I can copy my files, music, pictures, etc. right off my PC to the phone without any conversion software, and it works!!?
    Apple: Hey, iTunes is, well...like GOD, and EVERYBODY needs GOD, right?
    Public: Apple, you've been drinking too much of that punch.
    Apple: We call it nectar...
    Public: Ok, back to features, I can actually unlock my phone with my face via the camera?
    Apple: Well, we all know that isn't secure.
    Public: If I want secure, I'll put a pin on it, I just want it to be somewhat out of reach from curious hands...
    Apple:
    Public: And I can make my home screen any way I want it, widgets, app icons, folders, the works...or nothing at all?
    Apple: But the matrix of perfectly lined icons brings order into your life.
    Public: And I don't have to show certain application icons on the home screen if I don't want to!
    Apple: But they'll feel unwanted when hidden in the app tray!
    Public: And I can use any launcher app I want, fully customizable, and even changing the background wallpaper into ANIMATED wallpapers that interact?!
    Apple: But who needs that?
    Public: OK, so how about Swype? I would rather simply make gestures on the screen rather than pecking away at it like a woodpecker!
    Apple: But that key clicking sound is so cool!
    Public: What about the navigation...I can use Google navigation and now with downloadable maps I can even navigate without any internet access while on the road and never get lost!
    Apple: A little adventure off the beaten path at times brings balance to your otherwise stable lives!
    Public: Alright...but how about NFC...I can tap another phone and send data, pictures, even applications from my phone to another simply and without wires, what about that?!
    Apple: Why would you want to share anything...oh, wait...um, well, you could upload it to the iCloud, and then the other person could download it! YEAH! Gotcha!
    Public: Without internet access, such as in the middle of the ocean on a cruiseliner?

Apple: I GIVE UP!
    jroc likes this.

"Professor FoxKat"
    "Saving DROID Razr's, one battery at a time. :-)" - (credit SallyC)
    Avatar is Maxwell Smart, AKA Agent 86, from "Get Smart" (with his signature "Shoe Phone"), a SitCom TV series by Mel Brooks & Buck Henry, based on the spy thriller series, "The Man From U.N.C.L.E.".
    "Guidelines of Conduct" for DroidForums.net
  2. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    2291 times
    Phone
    DROID MAXX XT1080!
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TatDroid View Post
    Despite the fact that iPhone sales might be down due to the impending release of a new model, I still find it amazing that any one Android model would be outselling it - given that there are dozens of great Android phones available for sale right now.

The steady, relentless march of Android continues ever onward!

Oh, and one other thing: the subsidized price of a Galaxy S3 is exactly the same as the base iPhone 4S. So can we PLEASE stop with the "only sell because they're cheap" crap?!
    Great point about the outselling of the iPhone by just ONE of the Android phones! Imagine if you added up ALL the Android sales and compared to iPhone's 4S. Talk about a smackdown!

"Professor FoxKat"
    "Saving DROID Razr's, one battery at a time. :-)" - (credit SallyC)
    Avatar is Maxwell Smart, AKA Agent 86, from "Get Smart" (with his signature "Shoe Phone"), a SitCom TV series by Mel Brooks & Buck Henry, based on the spy thriller series, "The Man From U.N.C.L.E.".
    "Guidelines of Conduct" for DroidForums.net
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Phone
    GS3
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxKat

YEAH! LOL! But there's more...

Public: And with Samsung (and other Android phones), I can sync my bookmarks, search history and even usernames and passwords on the Chrome browser on my phone?
    Apple: Now that's not fair...that's a Google application!
    Public: But don't you have access to Google on your phone too?
    Apple: Well, yeah...but...
    Public: And I can copy my files, music, pictures, etc. right off my PC to the phone without any conversion software, and it works!!?
    Apple: Hey, iTunes is, well...like GOD, and EVERYBODY needs GOD, right?
    Public: Apple, you've been drinking too much of that punch.
    Apple: We call it nectar...
    Public: Ok, back to features, I can actually unlock my phone with my face via the camera?
    Apple: Well, we all know that isn't secure.
    Public: If I want secure, I'll put a pin on it, I just want it to be somewhat out of reach from curious hands...
    Apple:
    Public: And I can make my home screen any way I want it, widgets, app icons, folders, the works...or nothing at all?
    Apple: But the matrix of perfectly lined icons brings order into your life.
    Public: And I don't have to show certain application icons on the home screen if I don't want to!
    Apple: But they'll feel unwanted when hidden in the app tray!
    Public: And I can use any launcher app I want, fully customizable, and even changing the background wallpaper into ANIMATED wallpapers that interact?!
    Apple: But who needs that?
    Public: OK, so how about Swype? I would rather simply make gestures on the screen rather than pecking away at it like a woodpecker!
    Apple: But that key clicking sound is so cool!
    Public: What about the navigation...I can use Google navigation and now with downloadable maps I can even navigate without any internet access while on the road and never get lost!
    Apple: A little adventure off the beaten path at times brings balance to your otherwise stable lives!
    Public: Alright...but how about NFC...I can tap another phone and send data, pictures, even applications from my phone to another simply and without wires, what about that?!
    Apple: Why would you want to share anything...oh, wait...um, well, you could upload it to the iCloud, and then the other person could download it! YEAH! Gotcha!
    Public: Without internet access, such as in the middle of the ocean on a cruiseliner?

Apple: I GIVE UP!
    Nice!!!!!!!!!
  4. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    164 times
    Phone
    Droid 1, X, RAZR, Rez, Maxx HD
    All I can say is....AH HA...lol.

Samsung might not even have to spend much money for marketing and ads now...
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

MLK, Jr.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links