This news is from late yesterday, but thanks to our several tipsters who sent it in to us, so we just had to share it! Apparently, there is a new JRO03O Jelly Bean ROM available for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus, and it is Rooted and flashable. This was built directly from a leaked test version of Verizon's own Jelly Bean ROM, but this version is made to be much easier to get going. The new radios for the phone area also available as a separate download. Most of you guys know how to get this up and running, but here's another breakdown for the uninitiated: (as always follow the instructions be careful not to brick your device.)
Source: Droid-LifeDownload: update_jro03o.zip
*If you only want the new radios from this Jelly Bean build, you can find them here.
1. Download the file from above onto your phone’s storage.
2. Reboot into recovery and make a backup.
3. You should probably wipe data and cache at this point.
4. Then “install zip from sdcard” and find the file you just downloaded.
5. Watch it install, reboot, and enjoy.
If you run into any issues, be sure to let us know in the comments. And again, be sure to make a backup first.