CyanogenMod 9 RC2 is now releasing to several devices, Paving the way for CM10!
While many developers are already working on Jelly Bean 4.1.1 builds the Cyanogen Mod team is dedicated to finishing what they have started with ICS. They have officially released CM9 Release Candidate 2 to several devices. This means we are getting even closer to a Final build of Cm9! Cyanogen had announced that they would not move forward to CM10 until they had finalized a bug free version of ICS.
"This release serves to stabilize CM9 as a product that you’d let your mom use, as well as add support for the following devices:
* Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (all variants)
* Samsung Galaxy SII on AT&T – Skyrocket
* Samsung Galaxy SII on T-Mobile – Hercules
* Samsung Galaxy Note on AT&T
* Samsung Galaxy SIII – i9300 (International GSM model)"
Of course all devices that have been supported by CM9 will continue to be supported. It should also be noted that only the International Exynos based Galaxy SIII is supported for now. Go get your CM9.