DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 51

Thread: [Rumor] Pre-Orders of Nexus 7 From Google Play Store Shipping Now; Coming July 13

  1. Droid Ninja
    MissionImprobable's Avatar
    Member #
    221238
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,901
    Liked
    263 times
    Phone
    Droid 2
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ry View Post
    Where can u even order these things on the play store? I don't see them anywhere!

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Go to the Play Store front page, then scroll down and click Devices.
    What is best in life? "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."
  2. Droid
    VirtualCLD's Avatar
    Member #
    113862
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    71
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    Droid 2
    #12
    For those whose Nexus 7s are shipping now, when did you preorder? I thought I preordered early, July 5th, but no shipping info yet. I'm not mad, just trying to get a feel for where in the queue I am.
  3. Master Droid
    Josefius's Avatar
    Member #
    76001
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    311
    Liked
    10 times
    Twitter
    josefius
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualCLD View Post
    For those whose Nexus 7s are shipping now, when did you preorder? I thought I preordered early, July 5th, but no shipping info yet. I'm not mad, just trying to get a feel for where in the queue I am.
    I ordered mine on July 11th around 9am, got tracking number Saturday the 14th in the morning at around 2:30am.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    --


  4. Droid
    VirtualCLD's Avatar
    Member #
    113862
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    71
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    Droid 2
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Josefius

    I ordered mine on July 11th around 9am, got tracking number Saturday the 14th in the morning at around 2:30am.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Hmm... Hopefully I'll hear something soon. I ordered the 16 GB version; if I may ask, which version did you order?
  5. Master Droid
    Josefius's Avatar
    Member #
    76001
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    311
    Liked
    10 times
    Twitter
    josefius
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualCLD View Post
    Hmm... Hopefully I'll hear something soon. I ordered the 16 GB version; if I may ask, which version did you order?
    The 16 GB version. I'm sure you will, details haven't been updated on mine.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    --


  6. Droid Ninja
    Big Ry's Avatar
    Member #
    34627
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Blacksburg, VA
    Posts
    1,309
    Liked
    46 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Sexxxus
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by MissionImprobable View Post
    Go to the Play Store front page, then scroll down and click Devices.
    I don't see devices anywhere

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    HOKIE
  7. Senior Droid
    GBH2's Avatar
    Member #
    2381
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    228
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ry View Post
    I don't see devices anywhere

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    https://play.google.com/store/device...id=nexus_7_8gb
  8. Senior Droid
    Escobar's Avatar
    Member #
    247869
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    133
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    HTC REZOUND
    #18
    Preordered June 27th around 4:00 eastern. No tracking number, no email, no shipping number
  9. Master Droid
    Briankbl's Avatar
    Member #
    30728
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    779
    Liked
    59 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
    Preordered June 27th around 4:00 eastern. No tracking number, no email, no shipping number
    That's odd. I preordered mine in June 1st, received email in the 13th with my tracking number. Check your spam folder on the off-chance it was filtered by accident.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus running Jelly Belly v3.4!
  10. Senior Droid
    Escobar's Avatar
    Member #
    247869
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    133
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    HTC REZOUND
    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Briankbl

    That's odd. I preordered mine in June 1st, received email in the 13th with my tracking number. Check your spam folder on the off-chance it was filtered by accident.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus running Jelly Belly v3.4!
    Good idea, didn't even think of that
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 10:59 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 10:58 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-27-2012, 03:32 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-24-2012, 10:06 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-07-2012, 03:54 PM

Search tags for this page

google nexus shipping
,
google play nexus 7 shipping
,
nexus 7
,
nexus 7 a ups shipping label has been created. once the ship
,
nexus 7 google play
,
nexus 7 order status
,
nexus 7 ship date
,

nexus 7 shipping

,
nexus 7 shipping forum
,
nexus 7 shipping status
,
nexus 7 unfortunately nfc service has stopped
,
nfc service has stopped
,
unfortunately nfc service has stopped
,
unfortunately nfc service has stopped galaxy s3
,
unfortunately nfc service has stopped nexus 7
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+