Strike down the meager mortals with great vengeance and furious anger to stop them from building their tower of Babel. That's the premise and plot of this fun little "god sim" from AMALtd and Ubisoft, called Babel Rising 3D. This game looks to be a lot of fun as you level yourself up with more powerful abilities to wreak havoc and devastation upon the land. Use lightning, earthquakes, meteor showers, vengeful floods and plagues as you stop the Babylonians from raising their heretical tower. This game is very reminiscent of Populous from the old PC days of yore, if any of you folks out there remember that one. Here's a quote from the developer with a brief description:
You can grab it for just $5 bucks in the Google Play Store: Google Play Store - Babel Rising 3D.Features:
- The world’s best 3D graphics available on mobiles and tablets for an epic gaming experience.
- Punish pretentious Babylonians through 15 missions in the single-player campaign and test your Godly stamina in the survival mode.
- Master the 4 elements of fire, air, earth and water, each having specific powers.
- Help your fight with passive powers and divine parchments.
- Optimized controls for mobiles and tablets with a multi-touch and motion controlled gameplay to easily crush mankind.