DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Both Amazon and Target Have the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III for $150 On Upgraded Plans

1. Editor in Chief
    Member #
    Liked
    2037 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Premium Member

Both Amazon and Target Have the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III for $150 On Upgraded Plans

Here is both something we see often and something we don't see very often. Both Target and Amazon are having sales on the AT&T version of the Samsung Galaxy S III for just $149.99, (that's something we see quite often from these retailers). What is really strange about these specials is something we rarely see. These deals only apply to those who are upgrading their existing AT&T contracts. Normally, it's just the opposite. Retailers typically offer the larger discounts to customers signing up for a new contract, rather than a contract renewal. Interesting.

Also, it's probably worthwhile to note that both of these retailers are still offering a slight discount to those who nab the SGS3 on a new contract. They are selling the phone for $189.99 on a new contract, instead of the typical price of $199.99. It's only a savings of $10 bucks, but it's better than nothing. Be sure to hit up the source links below to grab yours. Enjoy!

Source: Amazon Wireless and Target

3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    394 times
    Phone
    HTC One M8
    If...and only if...I wasn't grandfathered into unlimited data, I'd switch back to AT&T and get an S3. LTE is in my area and I will have unlimited so that is the only bonus I have for staying with Verizon. My wife however will never be able to upgrade at a discounted price without affecting our plan. She has a Thunderbolt so its not a bad phone, but she has issues with dropping phones.
    -------------------------------
    • • • HTC One M8 • • •
    -------------------------------

Links