DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: [Update] Verizon's New Family Data Plans Begin: It's Called the Share Everything Plan

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    90 times
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    I think he means if people still have the $30 plan, wht can't they now.

The answer is greed.
    Don't get your tightie whities in a bunch if you don't like my humor or get offended when I skip putting smiley faces all over. IF you cannot handle online comments and get bent out of shape, go home.
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    156 times
    Phone
    Droid RAZR
    Their "share everything plans make me angry, it makes me want to abuse my two unlimited lines just because i can and they are being so greedy. I hope other companies step up and offer what people want. They are anti smartphone! I could care less about unlimited talk and text, i use like 60 minutes a month, and i can use any other messaging service like gtalk instead of texting.
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    Quote Originally Posted by joshxdroid View Post
    Their "share everything plans make me angry, it makes me want to abuse my two unlimited lines just because i can and they are being so greedy. I hope other companies step up and offer what people want. They are anti smartphone! I could care less about unlimited talk and text, i use like 60 minutes a month, and i can use any other messaging service like gtalk instead of texting.
    It makes a lot of people angry, but the whole reason they are doing this is to make up for lost revenues due to less or no minutes and text overages. Since people are using face-time, Google talk and other chat and text apps they are not getting the overages on minutes and texts like they used to.

The problem is they went to the extreme on data cost per GB, I hope they come to there senses and make adjustments in the future.

On a side note, my family and I went on a trip to the PA mountains into remote areas. My VZW cell phone had the best coverage, my sisters AT&T iPhone came in second (she would get service a mile or two after I did when we went to town). My wifes T-Mobile PAYG phone had the worst coverage, several times it had 4 bars but said something like not active on the current network or something. Other than that she had similar coverage to my sister.

I will have to factor this in the next time I make a change and will need to decide if it is worth giving up the great coverage. Thankfully I don't plan on changing phones for at least a year or so!
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    90 times
    Phone
    Razr MAXX
    Hrm...4g and ps3 games, streaming movies, and entire house running off my maxx this month? I think so!

Googorola MAXX
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    37 times
    Phone
    VZW Note 2
    Verizon is going to have to pull my unlimited plan out of my hands, because there is no way I'm giving them an extra $30/month. Saving up and buying a new phone from Amazon at full retail what I guess I'm going to start doing.
    One thing 127 Hours has taught me; Never forget the Swiss Army Knife, leave the "Cheap Made in China multi-tool" home.
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    156 times
    Phone
    Droid RAZR
    Quote Originally Posted by SwiftLegend
    Verizon is going to have to pull my unlimited plan out of my hands, because there is no way I'm giving them an extra $30/month. Saving up and buying a new phone from Amazon at full retail what I guess I'm going to start doing.
    Exactly! I will either pay full price for new, of be buying used phones from now on.
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    Totally agree. Unless Moto comes out with something new with JB and the same battery life as my Maxx...nothing else out there that I'd buy anyway.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    So glad I re-upped my contract with a new Rezound a couple days before the deadline. I'm going to keep this phone (and my old D2) as long as I can, and then buy used or older model phones on eBay or wherever.

Keeping unlimited data and my cheaper plan as long as I possibly can.

I'll research other providers when the time comes. Verizon can go F themselves with their new plans.

Sent from my HTC Android Rezound using Forum Runner.
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Bionic
    Some people are reporting they are keeping their unlimited data.

Verizon Unlimited Data Upgrade /w NEW PHONE ALIVE! - Slickdeals.net
    Motorola Bionic rooted
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    droid 2 global
    Shortly you will be reading posts by the same people speaking of how they got screwed.
Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast

Links