DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 103
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Droid Fighter/Droid RAZR HD Maybe Coming Soon; Shows Up in Cellebrite Database

  1. Droid Ninja
    huskur's Avatar
    Member #
    11527
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lower Delaware
    Posts
    1,885
    Liked
    111 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by cereal killer View Post
    Meet Motorola's answer to the SGS series. They may doing it in a different fashion at the moment but you can expect them to slow the releases on the Droid RAZR and keep on capitalizing on it's iconic name/branding
    Good point CK. I am in 100% agreement with that statement.
  2. Droid Ninja
    syndicate0017's Avatar
    Member #
    166960
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,014
    Liked
    168 times
    Phone
    D1<Galaxy Nexus
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by cereal killer View Post
    Meet Motorola's answer to the SGS series. They may doing it in a different fashion at the moment but you can expect them to slow the releases on the Droid RAZR and keep on capitalizing on it's iconic name/branding
    While it is similar to Samsung Galaxy S series, it's not quite the same. I see your point though. When people think Android phones, they automatically think Samsung Galaxy "insert name here" or Motorola Razr "insert name here".
    Don't be scared, adb is your friend.
  3. Droid Ninja
    Caesars's Avatar
    Member #
    251834
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,162
    Liked
    90 times
    Phone
    Razr MAXX
    #13
    Well the original RAZR only had a bazillion variations :-)

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  4. Senior Droid
    hotice's Avatar
    Member #
    242271
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    249
    Liked
    27 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx HD
    #14

    looking good...

    So far I like what I see! It has the potential to be a real powerhouse with great battery life! The Razr Maxx really took smartphone battery life to the next level. The Razr HD could do that again with the same battery as the Maxx and the 28nm process used for the S4 processor! Now if they just give the thing 2GB of RAM and maybe a newer S4 with the Adreno 320 I would be happy to sign up for a 2-year plan on that phone!
  5. Super Moderator
    94lt1's Avatar
    Member #
    247267
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SE TX
    Posts
    10,935
    Liked
    1414 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by caesars View Post
    well the original razr only had a bazillion variations :-)

    sent from my droid razr using tapatalk 2
    +1

    droid razr maxximized!!!! Xparent blue!!!
    FEEL THE POWER OF DROID!!!
  6. Droid Ninja
    syndicate0017's Avatar
    Member #
    166960
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,014
    Liked
    168 times
    Phone
    D1<Galaxy Nexus
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by hotice View Post
    So far I like what I see! It has the potential to be a real powerhouse with great battery life! The Razr Maxx really took smartphone battery life to the next level. The Razr HD could do that again with the same battery as the Maxx and the 28nm process used for the S4 processor! Now if they just give the thing 2GB of RAM and maybe a newer S4 with the Adreno 320 I would be happy to sign up for a 2-year plan on that phone!
    2GB RAM would render that 3300 mAh battery worthless. RAM eats the hell out of battery. 1GB does more than enough at this time and doesn't sacrifice battery life significantly.
    Don't be scared, adb is your friend.
  7. RS Admin
    pc747's Avatar
    Member #
    18832
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16,613
    Liked
    1675 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    #17
    motorola Razr hd unboxing





    well razr v3 in hd video
    syndicate0017 and jerkwad like this.
  8. Master Droid
    RETG's Avatar
    Member #
    85999
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    West of the Rockies, East of the Pacific
    Posts
    494
    Liked
    21 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx HD
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by syndicate0017 View Post
    2GB RAM would render that 3300 mAh battery worthless. RAM eats the hell out of battery. 1GB does more than enough at this time and doesn't sacrifice battery life significantly.
    Would really like to see some confirmed evidence of that statement! I have been told by quite a few electronic computer wizards that extra memory on a separate stick will eat a minor amount of extra battery power, but more memory on the same stick will eat minimal battery juice. However, "easts the hell" makes it sound like an extra 1gb (most likely on the same stick) will drain the battery in no time.

    So, any evidence?????
    C3H6N6O6 + (CH2)8(COOC8H17)2 + C4H8 + C5H8


    Droid Razr Maxx HD

  9. Droid Ninja
    syndicate0017's Avatar
    Member #
    166960
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,014
    Liked
    168 times
    Phone
    D1<Galaxy Nexus
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by RETG View Post
    Would really like to see some confirmed evidence of that statement! I have been told by quite a few electronic computer wizards that extra memory on a separate stick will eat a minor amount of extra battery power, but more memory on the same stick will eat minimal battery juice. However, "easts the hell" makes it sound like an extra 1gb (most likely on the same stick) will drain the battery in no time.

    So, any evidence?????
    RAM consumes battery whether used or unused. Adding more RAM simply adds to a greater idle drain. Doubling the amount of RAM used (when there is no real need) would result in far greater battery drain for no real reason.

    Adding more RAM to a PC may differ slightly. Typically when adding more RAM to a PC, it is because you run many RAM intensive programs. Nothing on our phones compares to what we run on the PC. There is no need for 2GB RAM at the current time. The added memory would just waste away battery life while idle.
    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by syndicate0017; 05-29-2012 at 01:29 PM.
    Don't be scared, adb is your friend.
  10. RS Admin
    pc747's Avatar
    Member #
    18832
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16,613
    Liked
    1675 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    #20
    As far as I know the device don't exist here in the states until I see confirmation by Verizon or Motorola.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-17-2012, 11:43 AM
  2. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-10-2012, 11:03 AM
  3. Razr Maxx or Droid Fighter
    By __DROID_DOES__ in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-25-2012, 04:37 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 12:59 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 11:19 AM

Search tags for this page

droid fighter

,

droid fighter release date

,

droid razr hd

,

droid razr hd release date

,
motorola droid fighter release date
,
motorola droid razr hd release date
,
motorola fighter release date
,
motorola razr hd release date
,
razr hd
,

razr hd release date

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+