DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tjk629

Thread: Mass Effect Infiltrator Comes to the Google Play Store

1. Editor in Chief
    Member #
    Liked
    2052 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Premium Member

Mass Effect Infiltrator Comes to the Google Play Store

Fans of Mass Effect that want to experience more of that universe will be pleased to know that a new Mass Effect spin-off game is available for higher-end Android devices in the Google Play Store. It's called Mass Effect Infiltrator. It's an action rail-shooter set in the Mass Effect universe. It's a bit pricey for a mobile app at $6.99, but for fans of the series could be worth checking out. Here's a video below, followed by a description of the game from the developer:

• YOU’RE A CERBERUS AGENT – GONE ROGUE! - As Commander Shepard battles Reapers across the galaxy, veteran Cerberus agent Randall Ezno procures aliens for illicit experiments at a secret facility. But when the Director of the facility goes too far – Randall fights back and vows to bring Cerberus down!
    • ENTER A NEW DIMENSION IN ANDROID GAMING - Move freely through massive exteriors and a fully realized Cerberus base. Featuring groundbreaking graphics and intensified audio, enjoy a console-like experience that marks the next leap in Android gameplay.
    • ENGAGE ENEMIES WITH SWIPE & TAP COMBAT - Featuring both manual and assisted aiming, use intuitive tap controls and for fast-paced fighting. Fluidly dive and roll for cover with a simple swipe. Engage in epic boss battles against Cerberus Mechs and twisted experiment victims.
    • IT’S YOU AGAINST AN ARMY! - Harness the fury of high-tech armor and weapons. Unleash biotic powers, stealth cloak abilities and devastating melee attacks. Upgrade your gear and performance with credits – the quicker and more stylish your kills, the more credits you’ll earn. Also, access the bonus Turian mission and escape the medical bay…alive!
    • IMPACT YOUR MASS EFFECT 3 EXPERIENCE - Gather valuable intel and upload it to Galaxy at War to boost your Galactic Readiness Rating in Mass Effect 3. Complete the game to increase your War Assets. Improve your chances in the final Mass Effect 3 battle – on the go!

Source: Google Play Store - Mass Effect Infiltrator

3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    149 times
    Phone
    D1>D2>Inc2>Rez>Nexus>S3>IP5
    Sweet!
    Nexus 7 2 4.3 PA
    Unlocked and ROM'ed Note 3!!!!!
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    139 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    Is it me or does that guy look like Alec Baldwin?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mass Effect Infiltrator Comes to the Google Play Store-thumbnail.jpg  
    Droid does...Apple bites

5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    OG Droid
    ↑ Totally does

I absolutely loved Mass Effect for 360. Man, great times. Think I logged close to 120 hours, same as Oblivion, on multiple playthroughs. Amazing environment and storyline, never got around to playing the 2nd or 3rd one, as I got red ringed and have yet to fix it. This looks not too bad, though I doubt my OG will run it.
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    178 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    Quote Originally Posted by meishkov View Post
    ↑ Totally does

I absolutely loved Mass Effect for 360. Man, great times. Think I logged close to 120 hours, same as Oblivion, on multiple playthroughs. Amazing environment and storyline, never got around to playing the 2nd or 3rd one, as I got red ringed and have yet to fix it. This looks not too bad, though I doubt my OG will run it.
    I think I've logged about 121 hours on ME1, lol. Yes, great game. Have since played both ME2 and ME3, and when you do eventually play YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED.

I don't think this game will play smoothly on my Gnex either. I think a Tegra 3 device will be needed or an iPad to really get full entertainment value from this game (btw, it's 4.99 in the Apple Store, just saying).
    Last edited by akhenax; 05-23-2012 at 10:48 AM. Reason: comparing price of Google Appstore to Apple's
    Phone History: Moto Startac > LG VX6000 > Moto e815 > LG Voyager > Moto D R O I D > GALAXY NEXUS > Moto X
    Rockin': Moto X w/ Root!
    Clockin': Nada

Free Wifi Tether w/o Root
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    149 times
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by akhenax View Post
    I think I've logged about 121 hours on ME1, lol. Yes, great game. Have since played both ME2 and ME3, and when you do eventually play YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED.

I don't think this game will play smoothly on my Gnex either. I think a Tegra 3 device will be needed or an iPad to really get full entertainment value from this game (btw, it's 4.99 in the Apple Store, just saying).
    Shoooot, have you ever looked at the apple store games!?!?!? I had no idea they had so many bad ass games!! That is why my tablet of choice is an i pad.
    Nexus 7 2 4.3 PA
  8. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    198 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Quote Originally Posted by akhenax
    (btw, it's 4.99 in the Apple Store, just saying).
    Doesn't EA jack up their prices on android?
    combatmedic870 likes this.
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    149 times
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by tjk629 View Post
    Doesn't EA jack up their prices on android?
    Probably due to having to support so many different formats.....due to fragmentation...
    Nexus 7 2 4.3 PA
  10. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    198 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Quote Originally Posted by combatmedic870 View Post
    Probably due to having to support so many different formats.....due to fragmentation...
    Maybe it was EA jacks up their apps on Verizon phones. I just remember a while back there was talks about something with EA, android, and higher prices.

Links