Fans of Mass Effect that want to experience more of that universe will be pleased to know that a new Mass Effect spin-off game is available for higher-end Android devices in the Google Play Store. It's called Mass Effect Infiltrator. It's an action rail-shooter set in the Mass Effect universe. It's a bit pricey for a mobile app at $6.99, but for fans of the series could be worth checking out. Here's a video below, followed by a description of the game from the developer:
- YOU’RE A CERBERUS AGENT – GONE ROGUE! - As Commander Shepard battles Reapers across the galaxy, veteran Cerberus agent Randall Ezno procures aliens for illicit experiments at a secret facility. But when the Director of the facility goes too far – Randall fights back and vows to bring Cerberus down!
- ENTER A NEW DIMENSION IN ANDROID GAMING - Move freely through massive exteriors and a fully realized Cerberus base. Featuring groundbreaking graphics and intensified audio, enjoy a console-like experience that marks the next leap in Android gameplay.
- ENGAGE ENEMIES WITH SWIPE & TAP COMBAT - Featuring both manual and assisted aiming, use intuitive tap controls and for fast-paced fighting. Fluidly dive and roll for cover with a simple swipe. Engage in epic boss battles against Cerberus Mechs and twisted experiment victims.
- IT’S YOU AGAINST AN ARMY! - Harness the fury of high-tech armor and weapons. Unleash biotic powers, stealth cloak abilities and devastating melee attacks. Upgrade your gear and performance with credits – the quicker and more stylish your kills, the more credits you’ll earn. Also, access the bonus Turian mission and escape the medical bay…alive!
- IMPACT YOUR MASS EFFECT 3 EXPERIENCE - Gather valuable intel and upload it to Galaxy at War to boost your Galactic Readiness Rating in Mass Effect 3. Complete the game to increase your War Assets. Improve your chances in the final Mass Effect 3 battle – on the go!
Source: Google Play Store - Mass Effect Infiltrator