There are numerous keyboard replacements in the Android Market that aim at giving you the perfect typing experience, but a lot of them forget that only you know your perfect experience—that’s what perfect keyboard strives to achieve. Perfect keyboard offers you countless customizable settings for the look, feel, touch response, word suggestions, and just about everything you might need changed for your Perfect keyboard. If you like to have your phone’s keyboard vibrate when you type something, we have a setting for that. If you’d rather have a picture of your beautiful family as your keyboard’s background rather than a boring plain background, we have a setting for that. Give Perfect Keyboard a try, and after a few tweaks we are certain you’ll have your very own Perfect Keyboard.
*Note: Perfect Keyboard works only on Android 2.2 and up*
Features in Free Version:
- Multitouch keyboard
- User dictionary, built-in dictionary, International dictionaries (separate downloads from the Market)
- Configurable auto correction
- Redesigned and optimized keyboard layout and style
- Speech to text (select languages only)
- Custom vibration intensity (haptic feedback)
- Long press "Enter" key to bring up smiley alternatives
- Long press on "/" key in URL mode to bring up domains (you can configure the domains in the settings to better fit)
- Cursor Keys - swipe up on the space key to display.
- T9/compact layout.
- Alt symbols on the keyboard.
- Split layout for tablets.
- configure the layout of the keyboard (key height,row gap etc).
Features in Full Version:
- Keyboard themes ( gingerbread, iPhone keyboard, honeycomb, ice cream sandwich and more).
- Configurable sound style and volume ( Samsung, iPhone, Android)
- Configurable colors for the keyboard buttons, background and text
- Configurable color for the word suggestion font
- Next word prediction
- Shortcuts (auto-text like in blackberry)
- External skins (some of better keyboard skins)
- Option to edit user dictionary.