If this leaked info turns out to be accurate, then sometime later this year LG may leap forward and become a serious competitor in the high-end segment of the Android smartphone world. The specs on this leaked device sound like a techno-geek's "nerdgasm." The internal production name of the LG LS970 is the “Eclipse 4G LTE.” This phone will supposedly come with a cutting edge chipset and more RAM than any smartphone previously. Here's a spec breakdown:
- The APQ8064 chipset is a 28nm 1.5 GHz Qualcomm quad-core Snapdragon S4 series Krait processor
- It's graphics engine will be powered by the more advanced Adreno 320 GPU
- It will carry a whopping 2GB of RAM!
- 16GB of internal storage
- 2100 mAh battery
- 4.67-inch WXGA (1280×768) LCD TFT display
- 13-megapixel camera
- 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera
- 4G LTE
Supposedly, this device will be going to Sprint sometime in the fourth quarter of this year. The source of the leak even provided a few pictures to back up their leak. What do you guys think of this one? If it is real would you like to see it come to Verizon?
Source: Android.net via BriefMobile