Motorola has just released the full change log for the Droid Razr & Droid Razr MAXX Soak Test / Build 6.12.81 that starts tomorrow morning and unfortunately, it won't be ICS like most had hoped for.
Who Can Use This Release:
ALL DROID RAZR and DROID RAZR MAXX by MOTOROLA users
Enhancements and Fixes:
- Battery Life
- Optimized device performance to extend battery life
- Added new MotoCast widget to enable easier access to MotoCast files
- Implemented several fixes to improve MotoCast performance
- Modified the storage settings screen to clarify total, available, and used storage space
- WiFi and Network
- Implemented IPV6 support over cellular connection and WiFi to facilitate updated interaction with the network
- Corrected 4G coverage indicator to accurately display data connectivity
- Improved Wi-Fi hotspot connectivity when utilizing WPS security
- Visual voicemail
- Improved visual voicemail performance with data disabled and visual voicemail notification delivery
- Corrected loud call end and connect tones over Bluetooth®
- Google Play
- Fixed Share app functionality to directs users to the app page in Google Play
- Text Messaging
- Improved text messaging to ensure timely receiving of texts
- Added easy access to bookmarks through a press and hold on the back key
- Enhanced device security preventing unauthorized access of telephony database by 3rd parties
- Updated Vcast app with new security enhancements
Email being sent to MFN Members:
Thanks very much for agreeing to this advance test of new software for your DROID RAZR or DROID RAZR MAXX.
The software will begin to be pushed out in the morning; however, it may take several hours for all targeted devices to receive the update.
Please log into the private community here for more information and to provide feedback on the new software update.
If you fail to log in:
You will have to log out and back in to access this area.
Login with your email address in Lowercase
Check your forums profile to see if you have accepted the Forums terms and conditions and the Motorola Feedback Network opt-in and confidentiality agreement.
If you have, and still cannot access the site, please reply back to this email and include your forums user name and the email address you use to log in.
Any other questions or comments NOT having to do with community access should be posted in the private community.
Remember that you will not be able to post on the public communities while this test is underway.
Please respect the confidentiality agreement. Friday or Saturday morning I will send out a survey for your input -- please respond to that as soon as possible.
Thanks again for your help!
So there you have it guys, no ICS on tomorrows update. However, detail on the ICS update for your Droid Razrs and Razr Maxx's should be coming "SOON" according to Motorola Mobility's tweet in response to tomorrows update: