Rockstar Games and OnLive bring 'L.A. Noire' to Android Tablets
The smash hit AAA console-game L.A. Noire, from Rockstar Games has been ported to Android tablets. In fact, its interface was specifically streamlined to be useable on a touch-screen interface and even includes gesture support. OnLive and Rockstar Games teamed up to bring the award winning game to Android tablets with the new interface. It is only available through OnLive's cloud-based gaming system. The OnLive app is free to download, and after that you can pick up OnLive’s L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition for just $5.99. This version actually includes all the relevant add-ons to the game. Here's a breakdown:
- 5 Additional Cases ranging from Traffic to Arson
- The Badge Pursuit Challenge - Find and collect badges to unlock the Button Man Detective Suit
- The Broderick Detective Suit - Boosts your fist fighting capabilities and resilience to damage
- The Sharpshooter Detective Suit - Sharpens your aim with rifles and pistols
- The Chicago Piano - A powerful machine gun stored in the trunk of your car
Sound off if you are a fan of this game.