DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Motorola Droid Fighter Pics & Some Specs Leaked; Looks Like Larger Droid RAZR

1. Editor in Chief
    Member #
    Liked
    2060 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Premium Member

Motorola Droid Fighter Pics & Some Specs Leaked; Looks Like Larger Droid RAZR

It looks like Samsung isn't the only company with a "leaky boat" PR department. Motorola is getting in on the "hype-machine" leaks too. The above pic is supposedly of the new Moto Droid Fighter, and as you can see it simply looks like a larger version of the Droid RAZR. A couple of specs were leaked along with the pic. The phone will supposedly have an HD display, meaning probably 1280720. Furthermore, it is said that it will come with a 3,300mAh battery just like the Droid RAZR MAXX. Additional intel from a few weeks back suggests that the phone will be coming sometime in April. If true, this would mean that Motorola is back to their old tricks again of releasing phones far to often and too early.

What do you guys think? Too soon?

Source: SlashGear
  2. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    455 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    Premium Member
    maybe it will drop the price of the razr max
    "The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Razr maxx
  3. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    808 times
    Phone
    Verizon S4
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dgstorm View Post
    Is this one of the "one or two devices" they'll be focusing on this year?
    "...life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it."

Guidelines of Conduct
    The only dumb question is the one not asked.
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    sure Moto, release a phone with similar specs to the GNex and Rezound MONTHS after those two phones, especially with all the buzz about the 1080p phones coming out this makes moto look even more behind the curve. granted if the "semi-leaked" specs are 1080p, quadcore, somethingelsecoolandexciting then what i said doesnt matter
    Droid > Droid X > Droid X2 > Galaxy Nexus
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    38 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD
    That looks like a huge screen what do you guys think 4.75"
    I'd be down for that
    Narsil likes this.
  6. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by dgstorm View Post
    If true, this would mean that Motorola is back to their old tricks again of releasing phones far to often and too early.

Source: SlashGear
    There's no such thing, IMHO. More choice is better, so long as the consumer is willing to do their homework before purchasing. I am sorry, this is how technology works, there IS no "too often, too early" so long as the device is ready to go to market. This whole expectation of Motorola to slow down their releases (which is NO quicker than any other manufacturer, IMHO) is frankly stupid, as it deviates from the way business works.

EDIT: Since each Motorola device is VZWs lineup right at this moment is aimed at a different market segment, there is no way that they are releasing devices too quickly. Right now, there is no overlap at all.
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Phone
    Note 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Captmilk View Post
    That looks like a huge screen what do you guys think 4.75"
    I'd be down for that
    I want a big screen, but its kinda pointless if it has the on screen menu buttons like the nexus, makes screen area same as a 4.3 phone. I want a true 4.5 screen or bigger. I want to play with the Note and see if its too big you know. Maybe 5 will be the sweet spot.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    69 times
    Phone
    SCH-I535
    I was in Best Buy the other day and took a look at the G Note. It is huge! I thought that I would like the phone for the size. The commercials make it look smaller than it is. The actors in the commercials must have gigantic hands in order to make the phone look a little smaller. Way too big for my liking.

Oh, and as far as the moto phone, no thanks. Never again Motorola... never again.
    Last edited by skennelly; 03-19-2012 at 11:38 AM.
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    LG Nexus 4
    It's been a few weeks since Motorola released a new phone. I was starting to get worried they weren't going to come out with a new one any time soon. *cough* sarcasm *cough*
    BenLand150 likes this.
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    HTC ThunderBolt/ S3
    Quote Originally Posted by AuxiliaryPie View Post
    sure Moto, release a phone with similar specs to the GNex and Rezound MONTHS after those two phones, especially with all the buzz about the 1080p phones coming out this makes moto look even more behind the curve. granted if the "semi-leaked" specs are 1080p, quadcore, somethingelsecoolandexciting then what i said doesnt matter
    Motorola sure does love to make there own phone obsolete they did the same to the bionic it was the best phone out at the time then they released the razr. Making it obsolete then after the gnex and rezound come out the razr is still a great phone they make the razr maxx.. The razr should of never been released.. Now the maxx is arguably the best phone and if this phone comes out anytime soon before htc and Sammy release a phone then I'm personally labeling moto the dumbest manufacturer I've ever seen. Everyone get ready for a Razr maxx HD.. I can see them talking about this now.. let's make a really thin phone hd display and huge battery... Or we could make 3 separate phone the first 1 can be thin then the 2nd one with a big battery that's also thin.. And the 3rd hd display big battery and thin man were smart high fives all around... What a Fn joke!!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Links