DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Motorola Droid Fighter Pics & Some Specs Leaked; Looks Like Larger Droid RAZR

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    Since each Motorola device is VZWs lineup right at this moment is aimed at a different market segment, there is no way that they are releasing devices too quickly. Right now, there is no overlap at all.
    this would only be a good thing if moto came out with the X2/D3, Bionic, D4, RAZR, Maxx all at once with different price points. Instead they come out with one and another 2 months later, screwing over their customers. Saying "new tech every 2 months is just the way it is" is foolish and ignorant, hearing about future tech all the time is one thing, but releasing incremental upgrades in an area where a user is essentially locked in to a device is horse crap.
    Droid > Droid X > Droid X2 > Galaxy Nexus
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    gdunn101
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx
    If this is releasing in April, shouldn't there be more information out there on this device?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  3. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    103 times
    Phone
    D1, X, Tbolt, DC, DB, GNex, S4
    Premium Member
    I would rather see another Moto device released in July, that has a full HD display and quad core processor. This looks like a simple update to the Razr Maxx. Larger screen and 720 which I think the Maxx should have had in the first place.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Narsil likes this.
    New to android or just need to brush up on the basics? Abe has every thing you need Here:
    "Guidelines of Conduct" for DroidForums.net

Respect is number 1 in the Forums.

We are the droid owners
    Resistance is Futile, YOU Will be Assimilated...

4. Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    1568 times
    Phone
    Nokia Lumia 928
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver7714 View Post
    I would rather see another Moto device released in July, that has a full HD display and quad core processor. This looks like a simple update to the Razr Maxx. Larger screen and 720 which I think the Maxx should have had in the first place.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Now_that_would have upset a lot of RAZR owners, me included

There has been a steady erosion of interest in Android handsets and tablets over the past 4 quarters and I believe that too many handsets flooding the market is a big part of the problem. Analytics already show that developers are moving away from Android for this very reason. Something really needs to be done or I believe Android is going to find itself desperately fending off Windows Phone for Market share in the future.
  5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    64 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Or people can simply stop buying from companies that flood the market with a phone every other month.
  6. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    700 times
    Phone
    Nexus 5
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cereal killer View Post
    Something really needs to be done or I believe Android is going to find itself desperately fending off Windows Phone for Market share in the future.
    I agree with this statement. I was in a market research study here in town for a new Windows phone and I have to say they are really thinking outside the box with the new tech they are going to be coming out with. Microsoft does get into the habit of being lazy when it comes to being innovative and not just redoing something someone else has already done. But they have some features coming that will impress a big group of people for sure.

4 phones released within 6 months of each other does seem a bit much, especially when each phone is just an upgrade of what the previous one should have been.
    cereal killer likes this.
  7. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    808 times
    Phone
    Verizon S4
    Premium Member
    +1 - Windows Phone is VERY nice... if MS can spread the word and get some consumer traction, it will do very well.
    "...life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it."

Guidelines of Conduct
    The only dumb question is the one not asked.
  8. Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    1568 times
    Phone
    Nokia Lumia 928
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydman View Post
    I agree with this statement. I was in a market research study here in town for a new Windows phone and I have to say they are really thinking outside the box with the new tech they are going to be coming out with. Microsoft does get into the habit of being lazy when it comes to being innovative and not just redoing something someone else has already done. But they have some features coming that will impress a big group of people for sure.

4 phones released within 6 months of each other does seem a bit much, especially when each phone is just an upgrade of what the previous one should have been.
    Nokia is sure to make that happen. check this out.......

Nokia's Revolutionary New Phone to Best Apple's iPhone?
  9. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    808 times
    Phone
    Verizon S4
    Premium Member
    Nokia is sure to make that happen. check this out.......

Nokia's Revolutionary New Phone to Best Apple's iPhone?
    lol... didn't realize that was a FF site... been a member over there for a year or so, but only a couple of posts
    "...life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it."

Guidelines of Conduct
    The only dumb question is the one not asked.
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    HTC ThunderBolt/ S3
    Now_that_would have upset a lot of RAZR owners, me included

There has been a steady erosion of interest in Android handsets and tablets over the past 4 quarters and I believe that too many handsets flooding the market is a big part of the problem. Analytics already show that developers are moving away from Android for this very reason. Something really needs to be done or I believe Android is going to find itself desperately fending off Windows Phone for Market share in the future.
    Moto is going down a very very bad road.. I seen ppl posting more phone choices are better and its nice to have alot of choices but it's very bad for android and moto from a business stand point they better tread these waters very carefully its actually going on 5 phones on vzw don't forget the d4 they got the bionic razr razr maxx and d4 and the d3 is not that old either..And I'm seeing no innovation at all from moto at all and there was no reason the og razr couldn't of had a 720 display and that big battery then it would of absolutely owned the rezound and nexus if it had.. and the tech was there I'm confused on what there trying to do???

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
    Last edited by kparks; 03-20-2012 at 01:21 PM.
    cereal killer likes this.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Links