DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 48
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Motorola Droid Fighter Pics & Some Specs Leaked; Looks Like Larger Droid RAZR

  1. Senior Droid
    AuxiliaryPie's Avatar
    Member #
    7309
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    172
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    Since each Motorola device is VZWs lineup right at this moment is aimed at a different market segment, there is no way that they are releasing devices too quickly. Right now, there is no overlap at all.
    this would only be a good thing if moto came out with the X2/D3, Bionic, D4, RAZR, Maxx all at once with different price points. Instead they come out with one and another 2 months later, screwing over their customers. Saying "new tech every 2 months is just the way it is" is foolish and ignorant, hearing about future tech all the time is one thing, but releasing incremental upgrades in an area where a user is essentially locked in to a device is horse crap.
    Droid > Droid X > Droid X2 > Galaxy Nexus
  2. Droid
    stam101's Avatar
    Member #
    57422
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    37
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    gdunn101
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx
    #22
    If this is releasing in April, shouldn't there be more information out there on this device?

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  3. Super Moderator
    Quicksilver7714's Avatar
    Member #
    83729
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,423
    Liked
    103 times
    Phone
    D1, X, Tbolt, DC, DB, GNex, S4
    Premium Member
    #23
    I would rather see another Moto device released in July, that has a full HD display and quad core processor. This looks like a simple update to the Razr Maxx. Larger screen and 720 which I think the Maxx should have had in the first place.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Narsil likes this.
    New to android or just need to brush up on the basics? Abe has every thing you need Here:
    "Guidelines of Conduct" for DroidForums.net

    Respect is number 1 in the Forums.

    We are the droid owners
    Resistance is Futile, YOU Will be Assimilated...

  4. Administrator
    cereal killer's Avatar
    Member #
    88
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    11,050
    Liked
    1568 times
    Phone
    Nokia Lumia 928
    Premium Member
    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver7714 View Post
    I would rather see another Moto device released in July, that has a full HD display and quad core processor. This looks like a simple update to the Razr Maxx. Larger screen and 720 which I think the Maxx should have had in the first place.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Now_that_would have upset a lot of RAZR owners, me included

    There has been a steady erosion of interest in Android handsets and tablets over the past 4 quarters and I believe that too many handsets flooding the market is a big part of the problem. Analytics already show that developers are moving away from Android for this very reason. Something really needs to be done or I believe Android is going to find itself desperately fending off Windows Phone for Market share in the future.
  5. Droid Ninja
    alboboy10's Avatar
    Member #
    24965
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,820
    Liked
    64 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #25
    Or people can simply stop buying from companies that flood the market with a phone every other month.
  6. Rescue Squad
    Sydman's Avatar
    Member #
    90551
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Austin, Tx
    Posts
    3,407
    Liked
    700 times
    Phone
    Nexus 5
    Premium Member
    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by cereal killer View Post
    Something really needs to be done or I believe Android is going to find itself desperately fending off Windows Phone for Market share in the future.
    I agree with this statement. I was in a market research study here in town for a new Windows phone and I have to say they are really thinking outside the box with the new tech they are going to be coming out with. Microsoft does get into the habit of being lazy when it comes to being innovative and not just redoing something someone else has already done. But they have some features coming that will impress a big group of people for sure.

    4 phones released within 6 months of each other does seem a bit much, especially when each phone is just an upgrade of what the previous one should have been.
    cereal killer likes this.
  7. Super Moderator
    jntdroid's Avatar
    Member #
    6110
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    6,438
    Liked
    808 times
    Phone
    Verizon S4
    Premium Member
    #27
    +1 - Windows Phone is VERY nice... if MS can spread the word and get some consumer traction, it will do very well.
    "...life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it."

    Guidelines of Conduct
    The only dumb question is the one not asked.
  8. Administrator
    cereal killer's Avatar
    Member #
    88
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    11,050
    Liked
    1568 times
    Phone
    Nokia Lumia 928
    Premium Member
    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydman View Post
    I agree with this statement. I was in a market research study here in town for a new Windows phone and I have to say they are really thinking outside the box with the new tech they are going to be coming out with. Microsoft does get into the habit of being lazy when it comes to being innovative and not just redoing something someone else has already done. But they have some features coming that will impress a big group of people for sure.

    4 phones released within 6 months of each other does seem a bit much, especially when each phone is just an upgrade of what the previous one should have been.
    Nokia is sure to make that happen. check this out.......


    Nokia's Revolutionary New Phone to Best Apple's iPhone?
  9. Super Moderator
    jntdroid's Avatar
    Member #
    6110
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    6,438
    Liked
    808 times
    Phone
    Verizon S4
    Premium Member
    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by cereal killer View Post
    Nokia is sure to make that happen. check this out.......


    Nokia's Revolutionary New Phone to Best Apple's iPhone?
    lol... didn't realize that was a FF site... been a member over there for a year or so, but only a couple of posts
    "...life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it."

    Guidelines of Conduct
    The only dumb question is the one not asked.
  10. Droid Ninja
    kparks's Avatar
    Member #
    131274
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,513
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    HTC ThunderBolt/ S3
    #30
    Quote Originally Posted by cereal killer View Post
    Now_that_would have upset a lot of RAZR owners, me included

    There has been a steady erosion of interest in Android handsets and tablets over the past 4 quarters and I believe that too many handsets flooding the market is a big part of the problem. Analytics already show that developers are moving away from Android for this very reason. Something really needs to be done or I believe Android is going to find itself desperately fending off Windows Phone for Market share in the future.
    Moto is going down a very very bad road.. I seen ppl posting more phone choices are better and its nice to have alot of choices but it's very bad for android and moto from a business stand point they better tread these waters very carefully its actually going on 5 phones on vzw don't forget the d4 they got the bionic razr razr maxx and d4 and the d3 is not that old either..And I'm seeing no innovation at all from moto at all and there was no reason the og razr couldn't of had a 720 display and that big battery then it would of absolutely owned the rezound and nexus if it had.. and the tech was there I'm confused on what there trying to do???

    Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
    Last edited by kparks; 03-20-2012 at 01:21 PM.
    cereal killer likes this.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Leaked Droid 4 Specs
    By Malvado in forum Android News
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 10:30 PM
  2. Leaked Pics & Specs of the Motorola Droid 4 Surface
    By dgstorm in forum Android News
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 04:41 PM
  3. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 07:10 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 11:02 PM
  5. Motorola Tablet specs leaked? Hint of Etna's specs?
    By cereal killer in forum Android News
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-13-2010, 04:17 PM

Search tags for this page

droid fighter
,
droid fighter news
,
droid fighter phone specs
,

droid fighter specs

,
motorola droid fighter
,
motorola droid fighter pics
,
motorola droid fighter specifications
,
motorola droid fighter specs
,
motorola fighter specs
,
verizon droid fighter specs
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+