DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: New [MOD] for Galaxy Nexus Roms {TABLET MODE}

1. DF News Team
    Member #
    Liked
    584 times
    Twitter
    @DroidModderX
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus!!!!
    Premium Member

New [MOD] for Galaxy Nexus Roms {TABLET MODE}

So you are having Transformer Prime envy! Your coworkers sit around and talk about how incredible it is to watch movies on their neat Android Device. Your boss walks in with his Ipad and tells you how awesome it is and you just want to cram it right down his throat! You love Android and if your wife would allow it you would be rocking out the Transformer Prime, or the Galaxy Tab, heck you'd even love to own a Motorola Xoom. The truth of the matter is that you really had to do some pretty sick things just to get your wife to agree to let you have the Galaxy Nexus, and then had to listen to her complain that you used her upgrade and didn't even get an iphone. The things that we fan boys go through!

Well envy no more! Developer "Current Web" knows your pain, and your struggle. He has put together a head turning mod to turn any Galaxy Nexus into a 4.65" full blown tablet! Heck your friends may know the difference, but your boss won't. He may not even appreciate such a FEAT, but that doesn't matter because you will know deep in your heart that your mini tablet blows his ICrud out of the water all day everyday!

Seriously though this is one of those mods that i saw and really knew that I had to try! This mod works on the following Roms Axiom Crossbreed Monolith B1, AOKP Milestone 4, Codename 1.5, BlackICE Kangorade, CM9, Liquidv1.1, Gummy 0.8.2, Stock 4.0.4, Rootzboat 8.1, Bamf1.0, and ICSourcery! Simply Flash the zip in clockworkmod recovery and enjoy!

Check out the mod here!
    My Phone: Galaxy Note 3 .. My Backup Device: Galaxy S4, My Backup Backup Device: Motorola Razr HD Dev Edition, My wife has taken over the old trusty Moto X

Follow Me On Twitter @DroidModderX
    for all the latest DROID News!

DroidForums News Team. If you have a Mod or Rom or Theme or App or Game or Anything Root Related PM me!
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    interesting story, thank you
  3. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    39 times
    Twitter
    Bazar6
    Phone
    GNex & Xoom & OG Droid
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    That is pretty freaking neat. Awesome job!
    Moto Droid 1 : Project Elite v4.2
    HTC Thunderbolt : Sold
    Samsung Droid Charge : Stock
    Moto Xoom Wifi : CM10.1
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus : CM10.2
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Phone
    Galaxy SIII
    FYI you can find a ton of discussion on it here as well: [MOD] [12 ROMs] Tablet Mode - RootzWiki
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    55 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    I wouldn't hesitate to give this a shot, only it doesn't appear to be easily disabled/turned off.
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Twitter
    gmorgan056
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by DroidModderX View Post
    So you are having Transformer Prime envy! Your coworkers sit around and talk about how incredible it is to watch movies on their neat Android Device. Your boss walks in with his Ipad and tells you how awesome it is and you just want to cram it right down his throat! You love Android and if your wife would allow it you would be rocking out the Transformer Prime, or the Galaxy Tab, heck you'd even love to own a Motorola Xoom. The truth of the matter is that you really had to do some pretty sick things just to get your wife to agree to let you have the Galaxy Nexus, and then had to listen to her complain that you used her upgrade and didn't even get an iphone.
    Dude...have you been spying on me? lol
    Rooted OG D1 running Liquid Gingerbread 2.6, Project Elite v6.5, Droid Concepts 12 and many more!
    Chevy No.1 Low V 1.1 Ghz Kernal

A Droid Bionic evolved into a Rezound which then evolved into a Nexus! Running whatever Rom I'm feeling for the day.

Questions about rooting: http://bit.ly/droot

Sent from my Nexus in a Galaxy far, far away...
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    63 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    I don't see what the benefits are having this mod. Aside from the bragging rights, when the novelty of it wears off, is this really useful?
  8. DF News Team
    Member #
    Liked
    584 times
    Twitter
    @DroidModderX
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus!!!!
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chewy74 View Post
    I don't see what the benefits are having this mod. Aside from the bragging rights, when the novelty of it wears off, is this really useful?
    Not really! Its for fun unless of course you prefer the tablet UI and I think some may. Its pretty nice.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums
    My Phone: Galaxy Note 3 .. My Backup Device: Galaxy S4, My Backup Backup Device: Motorola Razr HD Dev Edition, My wife has taken over the old trusty Moto X

Follow Me On Twitter @DroidModderX
    for all the latest DROID News!

DroidForums News Team. If you have a Mod or Rom or Theme or App or Game or Anything Root Related PM me!

Links