DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Verizon Wireless Having a One Day Only Sale Today $100 Off 4G LTE Devices

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    Quote Originally Posted by noisyKricket View Post
    The Maxx was not included in that sale.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using DroidForums
    I may be wrong, but I thought it said all 4G smartphones. The Maxx is a 4G smartphone.
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Razr MAXX
    Ok so i called and the nice lady tells me that yes they did have the promo and that it was for online only!!!!!!!!! So for the people that got the promo can you tell me if you did it online or on the phone??? She was basically saying that this website was giving false information and they can't honor anything from a different website. I proceeded to explain to her that since she worked for verizon she should know that the forum DOES EXIST and don't talk so ignorant. I can't believe that they won't honor the freaking promo it shouldn't matter that a tech supporter did the deal. That should be just as good.......VERY FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW.
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    Im confused? Is she trying to say that this forum is giving false information or the Verizon website was? I guess I dont get why its so hard, it was literally on the front page of the Verizon site on the 29th. I think there was even a pop up. So she cant be saying the Verizon site gave false info.

As for phone vs online I was always under the impression that they were one in the same, not that Ive ever tested it. I do know you generally cant pull the online deals at the stores though.

I just dont get why your getting so much grief over it
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Razr MAXX
    She was saying that everyone who got the phone must have gotten it from some other website. And when I mentioned everyone from this site who got the deal had gotten it from verizon and she still try telling me there's no way. I don't know why it would make a difference from online or tech. Bottom line is if the deal was going on I should've been made aware of it so I would've had the option to take the savings. It took me 3 tries to get it through her head that I made the purchase on the 29. Then after she saw that she acted like I was the anti christ.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid X2
    You should've just called back to get a different rep and tried your luck with someone else.
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    Quote Originally Posted by Meltman View Post
    She was saying that everyone who got the phone must have gotten it from some other website. And when I mentioned everyone from this site who got the deal had gotten it from verizon and she still try telling me there's no way. I don't know why it would make a difference from online or tech. Bottom line is if the deal was going on I should've been made aware of it so I would've had the option to take the savings. It took me 3 tries to get it through her head that I made the purchase on the 29. Then after she saw that she acted like I was the anti christ.

Wow that's amazing. I mean I know not the trust the CSR what a lot of things, but to not know about a sale that theyre having on their own website is pretty piss poor.
  7. Android For Life
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member

Call back and try again, and again, as much as your frustration can handle...
    Stick to the fact that you called on the 29th to order your phone, and feel ripped off that the CSR never mentioned that you could've gotten the same exact phone for $100 less if you just filled your order 'online'....
    Talk calmly and keep insisting that it is hard for you to let it go because you are hearing from others (you don't have to mention where you're hearing it from) who got the same phone as you did on the same network VZW but for $199 and some even @ $149!!! ask for a supervisor each time the CSR won't help..
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    Did this really happen yesterday?????? Cause I ordered the maxx yesterday and paid $300.00! I just called them and they said it wasn't for the maxx! WTF
    I ordered mine for $199. It's backordered but I should have it in a few weeks. No problem, I'll just keep the Thunderbolt going till the maxx comes in.
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by noisyKricket View Post
    The Maxx was not included in that sale.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using DroidForums
    It certainly was. I bought one.
  10. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Razr MAXX
    Ok persistence finally payed off I called again tonight and the lady I spoke to understood from the start what I was saying. Put me on hold talked to her manager and I got the deal.......YAAAAAAAAY..........FINALLY!!!! And to make my night even better my phone was delivered today. So I'm as happy as a pig in @$&%. I want to thank everyone for the support and help. Now to get through 8 hrs of work then go home and play with my new toy.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Links