DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: HTC Announces ICS Device Specific Update Plans

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X

Angry You know what would really be cool....

Yea if HTC gave us what they promised when they sold the device (thunderbolt) UPGARDE TO BLUETOOTH 3.0 Coming Soon....... is that in a "theater near you" Well I guess there are no theaters near anyone !!!!!! and for ICS coming for all these devices I mean really comeon give me a break upgrading from system to system I guess the HTC developers either have ADHD and just cant finish a project or get to stoned and just plain forget what thier doing so on to the next project.....Really has there been a BUG Free STABLE version HTC has put out I dont think so. If it werent for the 12 year old kids in the dev community they may have never had a stable release for any android. And it seams the same on other devices especially the droid 1 even motos last MOTO Build for D1 Was buggy did they fix? no the dev in the commuinty did. So for all the Corp Nimrods just release the source code and let the community fix it then put on your devices.........(blowing Off Steam).................

!!!!!!!Guess What HTC just relesed ICS for all devices but nothing works updates rolling out soon...............................!!!!!!!
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    79 times
    Phone
    R2 unit
    Quote Originally Posted by tjk629 View Post
    You know what would be really cool...

If the Incredible, DX, D2, and Pro all got ICS. Officially.
    This.

Sent from my R2 unit using DroidForums
    If we all agree on it, it must be true.[citation needed​]
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    HTC ThunderBolt/ S3
    Quote Originally Posted by smokey1336 View Post
    Yea if HTC gave us what they promised when they sold the device (thunderbolt) UPGARDE TO BLUETOOTH 3.0 Coming Soon....... is that in a "theater near you" Well I guess there are no theaters near anyone !!!!!! and for ICS coming for all these devices I mean really comeon give me a break upgrading from system to system I guess the HTC developers either have ADHD and just cant finish a project or get to stoned and just plain forget what thier doing so on to the next project.....Really has there been a BUG Free STABLE version HTC has put out I dont think so. If it werent for the 12 year old kids in the dev community they may have never had a stable release for any android. And it seams the same on other devices especially the droid 1 even motos last MOTO Build for D1 Was buggy did they fix? no the dev in the commuinty did. So for all the Corp Nimrods just release the source code and let the community fix it then put on your devices.........(blowing Off Steam).................

!!!!!!!Guess What HTC just relesed ICS for all devices but nothing works updates rolling out soon...............................!!!!!!!
    Lol all my HTC devices have worked pretty good and the moto dx on my plan has not had many problems either

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    Galaxy SIII
    woo! Hopefully it won't take to long to drop/get leaked.
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Thanks, it is awesome!
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    263 times
    Phone
    Droid 2
    Quote Originally Posted by tjk629 View Post
    You know what would be really cool...

If the Incredible, DX, D2, and Pro all got ICS. Officially.
    Silly rabbit, VZ, Moto, and Google say our devices can't handle the powah, and if they say it then it must be true. I wasn't running 4.0 on my D2 earlier today by any means.
    What is best in life? "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus 32GB
    Quote Originally Posted by MissionImprobable View Post
    Silly rabbit, VZ, Moto, and Google say are devices can't handle the powah, and if they say it then it must be true. I wasn't running 4.0 on my D2 earlier today by any means.
    Pretty sure google said somewhere that if it runs gb fine, it can run ics fine or better. Not sure how long it'll take for camera to work though.

Breakfast beats worrying.
  8. Editor in Chief
    Member #
    Liked
    2056 times
    Phone
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nikecar View Post
    NEws team keeps lagging lately...

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-forums-member-news-depot/198985-htc-announces-ics-thunderbolt-rhyme-dinc2.html

On a related note, I'm glad my Inc2 gets updated.
    LOL. I wouldn't call it a lag, so much as a publishing delay. Keep in mind that we got our story out within a couple of hours after the "scoop" you guys had at the link above; however, also keep in mind that we are working on multiple stories published on multiple sites, so that "lag" comes because of the physical time it takes us to crank out as much news as we can find for you guys!

But we try to keep on our toes as much as possible. Good job on you guys for finding a great story. Also, in the future, if you see a juicy story... please either click on the "News Tips" link at the top, or PM me or email me directly: dgstorm@android.net. That way, we can get the great news up as quickly as possible, and you will get the credit for finding it first! That sounds like perfect collaboration to me!
    nikecar likes this.
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    90 times
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    Quote Originally Posted by dgstorm View Post
    LOL. I wouldn't call it a lag, so much as a publishing delay. Keep in mind that we got our story out within a couple of hours after the "scoop" you guys had at the link above; however, also keep in mind that we are working on multiple stories published on multiple sites, so that "lag" comes because of the physical time it takes us to crank out as much news as we can find for you guys!

But we try to keep on our toes as much as possible. Good job on you guys for finding a great story. Also, in the future, if you see a juicy story... please either click on the "News Tips" link at the top, or PM me or email me directly: dgstorm@android.net. That way, we can get the great news up as quickly as possible, and you will get the credit for finding it first! That sounds like perfect collaboration to me!
    "delay" excuses. I do recall there was one that came out almost 12 hours before you all posted it!!!

seriously.. just kidding with you all.
    Don't get your tightie whities in a bunch if you don't like my humor or get offended when I skip putting smiley faces all over. IF you cannot handle online comments and get bent out of shape, go home.
  10. Editor in Chief
    Member #
    Liked
    2056 times
    Phone
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nikecar View Post
    "delay" excuses. I do recall there was one that came out almost 12 hours before you all posted it!!!

seriously.. just kidding with you all.
    ROFL. And, you may be right about us being off sometimes. But, if we were almost 12 hours off on one, then that just means that next time, if you see some hot news, please tip us off! We area only human after-all. You can help us improve, which we are constantly striving to do.

As an interesting side-note, over for the last 4-5 weeks, I have noticed that we have been consistently posting several good Android-related stories up to 1-2 days before some of the big boys like Engadget. I won't claim that we always get it first, but we are never far behind. That's because we have the best Droid-enthusiasts community across the web, and that is thanks to awesome members like yourself! I thank you for holding us to a high standard.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links