Verizon Wireless officially announced that the Motorola Droid 4 will be arriving on February 10th, which is what we had been hearing. They also shared details on a bevy of great promotions they will be rolling out at the same time. They will be hitting consumers with the following great deals:
- The DROID 4 will retail for for $199.99 on a two-year agreement.
- All Motorola RAZR smartphones, including the new Droid RAZR MAXX and the purple and white color models will have a BOGO deal (buy one get one free).
- Verizon will also herald the return of their double data promotion, which doubles your smartphone data for any 4G LTE smartphone purchase. It will basically give you 4GB of data for just $30 bucks a month.
- For folks that are still sporting the old feature phones/basic cell phones, Big Red offers a trade-in deal for a $30 instant Verizon gift card for your old phone.
- Finally, Verizon will give customers $100 off any 4G LTE tablet when you buy any phone and two-year agreement.
Apparently, VZW decided to get ultra-competitive with some of their late winter promotions. What do you guys think?