DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Motorola RAZR Developer Edition will include unlocked bootloader in Europe!

  1. RS Admin
    pc747's Avatar
    Member #
    18832
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16,618
    Liked
    1682 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDenver View Post
    As for the warranty stuff...in their defense they do say this is a "developer" phone. It isn't really intended for the average person. It is intended for developers.
    Right but if they buy a phone that off the back has a voided warranty and the volume rocker doesnt work and the screen has dead spots then that could be an issue. In other words my concern is motorola selling lemons to developers.
  2. Droid Ninja
    patmw123's Avatar
    Member #
    17526
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,665
    Liked
    81 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    #22
    I don't see Verizon having two developer phones on their network simultaneously if/when it comes to the US. I sure hope I'm wrong though.
  3. RS Admin
    pc747's Avatar
    Member #
    18832
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16,618
    Liked
    1682 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by pc747 View Post
    Right but if they buy a phone that off the back has a voided warranty and the volume rocker doesnt work and the screen has dead spots then that could be an issue. In other words my concern is motorola selling lemons to developers.
  4. Kernel Developer
    prime's Avatar
    Member #
    62737
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,828
    Liked
    90 times
    Twitter
    f1vefour
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus Toro
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDenver View Post
    Their next product will be. It will be called the "OMG Razr Maxx Ultra HD" and will be released 5 days after the unlocked Razr Maxx is released in the US. It will be just like the Razr Maxx unlocked, but will include a 720p display. $299 at Verizon.
    +1... ten

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  5. Master Droid
    Captmilk's Avatar
    Member #
    13724
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Erie, PA
    Posts
    388
    Liked
    38 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD
    #25
    He's an Idea. Let all donate to a "Unlock the Bootloader fund" the first person able to do it gets the cash. Maybe that will entice those Motorola employees out there to give up the goods....(I am just kidding)
  6. Junior Droid
    xiogua's Avatar
    Member #
    240064
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    21
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Razr
    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Captmilk View Post
    He's an Idea. Let all donate to a "Unlock the Bootloader fund" the first person able to do it gets the cash. Maybe that will entice those Motorola employees out there to give up the goods....(I am just kidding)
    I like that idea, and I would donate if I had a credit card.


    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
  7. Senior Droid
    anthrpicdecadnce's Avatar
    Member #
    226749
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    192
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    d2vzw
    #27
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDenver View Post
    Their next product will be. It will be called the "OMG Razr Maxx Ultra HD" and will be released 5 days after the unlocked Razr Maxx is released in the US. It will be just like the Razr Maxx unlocked, but will include a 720p display. $299 at Verizon.
    15 days after* that way you cant return the first phone.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 09:43 PM
  2. Motorola Confirms Our Suspicions, DROID RAZR Will Have A Locked Bootloader
    By WoZzY in forum Droid Forums Member News Depot
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 12:06 PM
  3. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 03:07 AM
  4. Developer Tools = higher change of unlocked bootloader?
    By Icculus760 in forum Motorola Droid Bionic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 05:08 PM
  5. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 03:12 PM

Search tags for this page

can motorola razr be unlocked
,
does the droid razr work in europe
,

droid maxx gsm

,
droid razr maxx unlocked
,

how to unlock bootloader motorola razr

,

motorola razr maxx europe

,

razr maxx bootloader

,
razr maxx unlock gsm radio
,

razr maxx unlocked bootloader

,

unlock bootloader razr maxx

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+