Tonight a new Rezound update support page went up on Verizon's website, meaning a new update is on the wires. This update is sadly not going to give you face logging-in like you'd get with the leaked ICS update that is being tested for this device, rather it just fixes some issues. Here are the issues that this update address:
- Updated signal strength meter to 5 bar Received Signal Strength Indication (RSSI).
- Screen Timeout issues while connected to Wifi have been resolved.
- Resolved issue with Mobile Hotspot data stalling while multiple users are connected.
- Improved audio quality during voice call.
- Reduced forced closures related to the People application.
- Improved device stability reduces continuous resets.
- Resolved issue with Task Manager stopping Mail background service.
Hopefully if you're having any issues with your Rezound, this update will fix them.