It's here folks and ready to purchase. The LG Spectrum 4G LTE smartphone packs some great specs and very nice features. Be sure to let us know if you are going to pick this bad boy up.
Full presser below:
Verizon Wireless 4G LTE, a 4.5-inch True HD display and ESPN™ ScoreCenter application with exclusive HD video all come together in one device, the Spectrum™ by LG. Starting today, the Spectrum is available in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores and online at Cell Phones - Smartphones: Cell Phone Service, Accessories - Verizon Wireless for $199.99 with a new two-year customer agreement. The Spectrum features a Qualcomm® 1.5 GHz dual-core processor combined with 4G LTE connectivity for robust power, multitasking and download speeds. Verizon Wireless leads the way in 4G with the fastest and most reliable 4G network in the United States, covering more than 200 million people in 195 markets.
- Powered by Android™ 2.3.5 Gingerbread, upgradable to Android™ 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with autofocus and LED flash to snap beautiful pictures and 1080p video capture
- Front-facing 1.3-megapixel camera for video chat
- SmartMovie HD app — create and edit HD videos right on the Spectrum
- Mobile Hotspot capability — share 4G LTE connection with up to ten Wi-Fi-enabled devices
Customers that purchase a Spectrum by LG will need to subscribe to a Verizon Wireless Nationwide Talk plan beginning at $39.99 monthly access and a smartphone data package starting at $30 monthly access for 2 GB of data. For more information on Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to Cell Phones - Smartphones: Cell Phone Service, Accessories - Verizon Wireless.
- Supports Dolby® Digital Plus so customers can maximize their HD multimedia experience and stream up to 7.1 channels of surround sound through home entertainment systems