If the last hands-on preview of an Android tablet didn't excite you, then this next one just might. The new Toshiba Excite X10 got some hands-on treatment from the folks at TalkAndroid, and it looks pretty impressive. While this version of the tab was still running Honeycomb, Toshiba hinted that it will likely get Ice Cream Sandwich before it launches. The rest of the tablets features are fairly enticing:
- World’s thinnest tablet at 7.7mm
- One of the lightest at 1.1 lbs or 535 grams
- Multiple port access - micro sd card slot, micro HDMI out and a micro usb sync port
- TI OMAP 4430 dual-core 1.2 GHz CPU
- 5 MP camera capable of capturing 1080p video
- Either 16GB or 32GB storage.
The price is a little on the steep side, with $529 for the 16GB and $599 for the 32GB. Still, it is designed to be a premium product and will be marketed that way. Sound off if this is a tablet you are considering.
Source: AndroidTablets.net via TalkAndroid