Rather than spam our front page with another host of almost half a dozen stories at once, it seemed prudent to just list a quick summary of some the best juicy stuff that has come to light this evening. Here's a quick bullet-point list of headlines to titillate your technology appetite:
- SAMSUNG MOBILE AND VERIZON WIRELESS UNVEIL 4G LTE-ENABLED SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB™ 7.7 AT 2012 CES
- NVIDIA SHARES: ICE CREAM SANDWICH IS AHEAD OF SCHEDULE AND AVAILABLE NOW FOR TRANSFORMER PRIME - UPDATES WILL START PUSHING OUT TODAY
- SONY OFFICIALLY UNVEILS NEW XPERIA S - 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 4.3-inch 1280 x 720 display, 1GB of RAM, and a massive 12 megapixel rear camera, complete with Sony’s Exmor R backlit sensor - PlayStation Certified
- ASUS IS BRINGING AN "UNNAMED" 7-INCH TABLET TO MARKET THAT HAS A TEGRA3 QUAD-CORE CPU FOR ONLY $249.99!
- FUJITSU FOLLOW-UP STORY - FUJITSU'S PROTOTYPE TEGRA3 QUAD-CORE PHONE IS CALLED "ARROWS" - WITH LTE, ANDROID 4.0, 4.6-inch "HD" DISPLAY, & 13MP CAMERA
What can be said but, WOW! That's quite a bit of quad-core news mixed in with some other pretty amazing stuff, especially news that ICS is ahead of schedule on the Transformer Prime. It seems like NVIDIA is running away with the show this evening. Share your thoughts!
Primary Sources: Engadget and BGR