LG Spectrum Launching January 19th; 1.5GHz dual-core CPU 4.5″ HD display, 4G LTE
It looks like fans of LG phones may get to see a new flagship device at the end of January. The LG Spectrum has been previewed a bit previously, but now we have some press shots and full specs. The phone is jam-packed with high-end features, which goes against the normal grain of the typical LG product. Here's a quote from Droidmatters with a breakdown:
For now this is mostly rumor, as Verizon hasn't officially announced anything yet, but the industry intel seems to suggest that we will see this device on January 19th. What do you guys think of this one?
- 4.5? True HD IPS display, protected by Gorilla Glass
- 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S3 processor
- 8MP rear camera, shoots 1080p video
- 1.3MP front camera
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB of on-board storage, 16GB micro SD card pre-installed
- 4G LTE
- Mobile hotspot shares up to 10 connections
- Android 2.3
- 1830mAh battery (optional 3000mAh extended battery available at launch)
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Dimensions: 5.33? x 2.71? x .41?
- Weight: 4.99 oz.